what did you buy today?

Jessicahide

Reaction score
I love these threads, so come on tell me what you got today?!

Today i bought the ergobaby 360 and also a "make my belly fit" coat extender... And a few days ago i got a little outfit set hat mittens socks vest and sleepsuit in cream and white for £7.50, bloody bargain!

I haven't heard of coat extenders. That's a clever idea! I'm saving buying anything until after the 20 week scan (in 2 weeks!) but my Amazon wishlist is getting longer.

I bought a set of five bodysuits in orange and teal with hats and moustaches on, and my baby's first blanket which is white and gray with sharks on and so soft and velvety. They were both from TK Maxx and they're so cute.
Before now, I've bought some sleepsuits, pyjamas, a snowsuit, a jumper and a comforter. And I've ordered his travel system and matching car seat, but not paid for it yet. It's a Cosatto Giggle 2 in Space Racer (pic above). I want to get a Cosatto Next to me crib too xxxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 15
The coat extenders work for both belly and baby xx they are great x

https://makemybellyfit.com/

I know what you mean about the amazon lists getting longer and longer :haha:

Ah moom, that blanket sounds so cute!! <3

Today I bought belly bands and little baby socks.
I think we have almost everything we need, other than the Chicco next to me crib.

I bought a set of five bodysuits in orange and teal with hats and moustaches on, and my baby's first blanket which is white and gray with sharks on and so soft and velvety. They were both from TK Maxx and they're so cute.
Before now, I've bought some sleepsuits, pyjamas, a snowsuit, a jumper and a comforter. And I've ordered his travel system and matching car seat, but not paid for it yet. It's a Cosatto Giggle 2 in Space Racer (pic above). I want to get a Cosatto Next to me crib too xxxxxx

I really want that travel system. It's so effing cute! I've got to have a word with my other half and some bribery might be needed. :blush:

Do scouring pads and bin bags count :haha:

Nothing bought in the last few days but on Sat DS bought a lovely leggins and dress set with his money :cloud9:

We got a lot of stuff for her nursery today!

We bought a wardrobe, a dresser that we'll use for the changing station and a super comfy armchair for nursing/feeding and just cuddling in general! Also a rug for under her bed. Can't wait to start on the nursery!

I've bought a pink fleecy bib set yesterday in pink saying daddy's little girl. It's the first thing we have bought since finding out she's a girl. We bought a cute little baby grow a few weeks ago but that's literally all we have bought. I keep saying we really need to start soon but we are moving house now in 4 weeks and just haven't got time for baby shopping at the momen!

Yesterday i ordered loads of things from "My 1st years" :) So excited, the lady said she will get it sent out immediately so i should get the parcel today xxx

I bought a massive bag of clothes from next yesterday - went to collect a sale order and ended up spending another £100!! Now just need a wardrobe to organise it all...

I bought a massive bag of clothes from next yesterday - went to collect a sale order and ended up spending another £100!! Now just need a wardrobe to organise it all...

LOL OOps, easily done!!

The Next sale is dangerous/awesome. I got some maternity jeans for £3 yesterday!

Nothing today but on Tuesday we had our anomaly scan and found out we were having a healthy baby boy so I picked up a Batman sleep suit and pack of blue dummies

@Jessica - That's friggin adorable!!

AFM - Today the hubby and I picked up a 1 pc jumper, a nb 2 pc white and lavender set w/matching hat and a 3 pc outfit with the most adorable little pink hoodie! Then, I got bored at work and went a shopping on amazon and went ahead and ordered the crib bedding set from my own registry lol.. Now, when it comes in, I can pick paint colors for the nursery!!

@Jessica - That's friggin adorable!!

AFM - Today the hubby and I picked up a 1 pc jumper, a nb 2 pc white and lavender set w/matching hat and a 3 pc outfit with the most adorable little pink hoodie! Then, I got bored at work and went a shopping on amazon and went ahead and ordered the crib bedding set from my own registry lol.. Now, when it comes in, I can pick paint colors for the nursery!!

<3 thank you xxx

Ah wow you got loads today then xx

Its a bit underwhelming for me as i have he crib, sterilisers, bouncers even car seat as Andrew is only 9 months so every thing is brand new already xxx

I bought an ICandy 2 and two sleep suits from Debenhams because we found out it was a girl :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g