Just my best purchase ever.

Attachments

• IMG_4263.jpg
    IMG_4263.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 8
Your stuff is soo cute
Isobel is in my top three girls names.
The order of which changes daily. :)

Lol we had a few ( well i did) Sophia, Eliza, Elizabeth and Isobel, its just seemed to fit, dh said he loves the name and so do i, i couldn't get him to agree t any others lol

What other names are you thinking of xxx

Chloe, Emily and Isobel
Love them all :)
Xxx

I didn't purchase anything 😔 But received some gifts at a surprise baby shower. Didn't expect it at all but got some lovely pieces :)

This kid may end up with a very long name :)

@lilesmom - lol about the bigger car.. I wish I could come up with a valid reason to get a different vehicle.. but alas, I've just had my Yukon for a year and it's plenty big enough lol

AFM - my Aunt in law was going to order my travel system this wknd, score, but the one I am registered for, that took me weeks to decide on, is not available anymore.. so.. off to research and find one that is available..

I hadn't purchased a single baby item (aside from used newborn cloth diapers), until yesterday. Yesterday I finally got something "fun". I spent $2 on a two headbands (with big bows) at the local flea market. I'm feeling like I may need to get in it gear sometime soon... But in spite of being 24 weeks, I'm still so nervous to go crazy and buy everything. I don't what's wrong with me. I normally love shopping!

I hadn't purchased a single baby item (aside from used newborn cloth diapers), until yesterday. Yesterday I finally got something "fun". I spent $2 on a two headbands (with big bows) at the local flea market. I'm feeling like I may need to get in it gear sometime soon... But in spite of being 24 weeks, I'm still so nervous to go crazy and buy everything. I don't what's wrong with me. I normally love shopping!

I am a bit the same, because i bought her little bits with her name on i started panicking a bit :( I am trying to relax but i am finding it incredibly difficult, i keep thinking she was meant to be so she will be fine but i am struggling.

I bought a few babygros a bit back
And a nest for buggy
But nothing in ages.
I've anatomy scan today
So might get braver if alls well :)

I bought a few babygros a bit back
And a nest for buggy
But nothing in ages.
I've anatomy scan today
So might get braver if alls well :)

Good luck at your scan today hun, keep us updated on little bub xxxx

Thanks hon
Waiting here now
I'm green.
Hurry back off lunch people !! :)

I finally caved and started buying things. I bought a video monitor, some storage for the closet and a crib + mattress and one sheet so far.
I am extremely nervous. I want to have the room set up but I know seeing it finished so early is going to scare me a little bit.

I don't have too much to buy since it's number 3 and I have one of each but I just invested in a really good double stroller! Using it as a single for now for DD and will put the 2nd seat on when baby is here. Got the city select baby jogger and it's amazing!

Its a girl :)
Delighted

Alls well
Couldn't see everything but saw most
Back in two weeks but she said she isn't worried
Just bad position

Attachments

• WP_20160809_15_43_50_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160809_15_43_50_Pro.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online