what did you do today that was Christmassy?

Wrapped a few presenta today and picked up a lego set for DS 👍

Today I bought two books for ds's Christmas eve box :thumbup:

The night before Christmas
Aliens love panta paws

Thats his Christmas eve box finished bar the thomas slippers which im waiting to arrive :thumbup:

Ha ha! I love the epic whoops. Not like oops I spent an extra £5. So like my finger slip of 2 huge imaginext sets
would you believe i had 2 huge whoopsies today in the same shop, i am really done now though :dohh:

This may sound stupid but what's a turkey crown?

^ It's basically the breast with the bone, legs and wings removed.

We're watching Christmas movies infront of the fire <3

Ohh that sounds good! We don't use legs or wings for anything other than soups if I feel like it, so having just the big breast area would work for us!

I ordered myself a hat and scarf set (harry potter - Slytherin of course :haha: ), kicked the leaves with Connor (not quite christmas but autumnal, meaning that christmas is coming), and started planning my christmas cake :)

Yesterday we went to Kmart and looked at all the decorations they had up for Christmas. DD2 saw a singing, dancing Rudolph doll that she absolutely loved and clung too for dear life, she so wanted to take it home. I may have to go back and get it now. :haha: It was really cute.

Last night we watched home alone and home alone 3.
Right now we are watching twice upon a Christmas

i got to buy a couple more Christmas bits today, and it is also starting to finally feel like Christmas is coming it was really cold this morning, it was lovely and a pleasant surprise from the usual humid mornings we have, i lit a fire in our fire ring outside and DD2 and i snuggled in front of it this morning :) might watch a Christmas movie after i pick up the older kids from school later :)

Yesterday when we were out we found a vase that was perfect for our table centrepiece and also some Christmas gift bags. Today DH took me to the big Dobbies near us for a bag of their cinnamon pine cones. He also bought my Yankee Candle Advent calendar as he does every year and we ordered another couple of gifts for DS1 xx

I've been making this (ran out of baubles though).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 3
And with the lights turned on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
Today at dance class I got to watch Roxy and her class practice their dance for the holiday parade at the end of November. They'll be dancing to "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->