• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What did you do today?

Broody85

Reaction score
I feel like a lead such a boring life!

Today and tomorrow are my days off this week. It has rained pretty much all day. After getting up and ready I went to my local high street for a few bits this afternoon. I then came home and had lunch, then I have baked cupcakes. My mam called round for a coffee before and now I'm sitting watching corra. I haven't seen this show in ages, that's how bored I am! My OH is way until tomorrow :(

So what do you guys do with your days off? Are you all as boring as me :haha:

I don't have any work today so it's been a day of not very much. Got up with LO this morning, LO then proceeded to help himself to breakfast from the fridge and take him nappy off and wee everywhere so I just left him to eat his yoghurt while I cleaned. Then went on a two hour hike in the rain with the dog, followed by soft play, and a trip to Pets at Home for defleaing stuff for my cat and her newborn kittens. Bits and bobs of childcare dotted in there too of course! Very exciting!

Root canal with sedation this morning! Shopping in afternoon at MacArthur Glenn with in laws, then picked up a friend and went and bought shrimp (tropical for fish tank) and then got chips (as we have on laws staying this week and hasn't fed them lol) and now watching a film.

Stayed in bed watching House and sleeping. Me and Connor are poorly :cry: :sick:

Took LO to nursery, came home and stayed on the couch all day - I've got strep throat and feel terrible :(

Woke up, did some uni work till 11am as LO didn't even wake up till 11.30!!

Went to the mall, got my sister a millies cookie cake for her 18th and took her shopping. Got a KFC with FOB, we all took LO to toys r us and she got a few play doh bits. Came home, put LO to bed and now i'm chilling, did some uni work, now i'm going to watch Dexter.

Been a pretty busy day actually

Awww, you have all had a pretty busy day. Apart from you poorly girls, hope your both feeling better soon :hugs:

I spent my day plotting revenge against my neighbour,And i also lost £100!!

gah!!

Saturday, gym, work, bed!

Sunday, went to get rory his first shoes :) fod shopping then cooked tea.

Today Woke up, went to the gym, came home, had dinner, went into town to put a check in the bank, got the boys an ice cream, came home, cooked tea, took the dog for a walk, put the kids to bed lol.

Tomorrow, get up, gym, lunch, off to visit a friend and her daughter, then the boys are going to their nanas for tea with daddy while I go to slimming world!

Wednesday, gym, lunch and one of my sons school friends houses. tea and bed!

Thursday, gym, work, bed!

Friday, gym then depending on the weather either a park or indoor play area with the kids.

Not a very interesting life haha

x

Feck all! Get up, make hair bows, watched a few films with Madi, played on bikes, played in puddles, went out for Jonnys birthday....

Today I got up, dropped Charlie off at nursery, went to work, picked Charlie up, went to the park, came home, made dinner, put Charlie to bed after a bath now I'm buying crap off of ebay and have been Skyping with my sister in the States :)

Tomorrow I'm babysitting my friends baby in the morning, meeting family for lunch and my friend is coming over to help paint my bathroom (well he'll be doing most of it) :lol:

Yesterday...asda shop then home for lunch.dd went for nap,I did 30 day shred then ate lunch. Played with dd/tidied up in afternoon. Went to work at 5. Home at 9, watched an episode of breaking bad with dh and went to bed!

Yesterday: got up at 6ish, played with DS. Got the kids ready and went to the doctors. Then went to a holiday play day thing for a couple of hours. Came home, lunch for me and DS, then chores for a couple of hours with DS in the baby carrier while DS napped.
Played with DS more, did some painting and then DD napped while DS helped me do more housework.
Did a bit of gardening then fed DS, bath and bedtime and then relaxed from 7.30-10, bar making dinner.

Went to work 8:30-5, cooked tea for me dd and oh, bathed dd and put her to bed and now I'm watching the bachelorette on Netflix while oh fixes the pc!

Not much today, got up at 9am - hubby was already up with Jacob. Fed Jacob his breakfast, done some house work, drove up spar to buy some lunch. More house work & entertaining Jacob. Cooked his dinner and went to the gym with my friend. Hubby was painting the house all day!

Today I was at work, so got up at 6:15, got the kids stuff sorted, gave them breakfast which they ate whilst I got ready. I then dropped them off at my Mums. Finished work at 6ish, came home, did dinner, bathed and put LO's to bed, and now I'm browsing on here before having a nice relaxing bath :D then I shall watch some Breaking Bad on netflix in bed!

Took my newborn in to see my workmates then took both LOs to visit my mum. Came home done dinner, played with kids then went to visit my friend. Quite eventful as i usually just sit in all day and do housework :lol:

Today is my day off so I got up, made brekkie for LO and me. Had a shower and got ready whilst madam was decorating her self with my makeup. Eventually left the house at 10:30 and went up to ToysRUs to take back a faulty camera which then decided to work whilst there, typical. I'd already promised madam a toy so then we spent 2 hours shopping in ToysRUs and my purse a little lighter. Popped to Monsoon then had a coffee in Starbucks. Headed home where madam played with her new toy and I did some gardening. Made dinner for LO. Then started dinner for DH and I. He got in a little late, had dinner, put the washing out, put the ironing away, got outfits and bags ready for tomorrow whilst DH bathed LO. Then got her dressed, read her a story and put her to bed. Now I'm laying on my back, drinking tea and winding down ready for work tomorrow.

Today i dropped lo at nursery then worked till lunchtime, picked lo up. Pottered round charity shops with her and bought some new books. Came home, did some housework while lo played with her easel, gave her a long bubble bath and some tea, picked oh up and went to my bils house. Had tea there, came home, lo to bed, oh working, me playing on ipad. Will prob go to bed shortly!

Not much! Spent 2hours getting J to sleep and gave up! Went to local beach and kids played in park, had ice cream, then we went shell hunting and had chips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->