What did you do today?

Today I have had another boring day. I got up, got ready and had breakfast. Looked online for a decent ISA, opened an ISA. Then I cleaned the kitchen and bleached the floor and the inside of the bin. Sorted out the dumping ground that is our spare room, had a shower, went to the shop and bought chicken for my tea. Cooked a chicken dinner and I have sat in front of the TV all night.

My OH went away to manchester to watch the ashes for one night on Saturday and he still isn't home. He ended up staying in Manchester for another night and got a lift to his hometown (Sheffield) on Monday morning. He has been waiting for a date for a job interview and the guy was able to meet him in Sheffield tonight to interview him. His interview didn't finish until 9pm (started at 7) so he missed the last train back up here. I'm so fed up because I'm back to work tomorrow :/

I had a funeral today of a family friend, after the funeral and wake I went home, got changed and went to the gym with Leah, then we grabbed some chicken for tea on the way home. Had tea around 7.30pm which is a wee bit early for us and then went out for drinks with op rest of family friends this evening and that's me just home and had some toast!

Very little.

We stayed in bed until about 9!! Then I got up and popped on a film while I caught up with emails and clients. We went to the park for a bit. Came home and did some house work. Then went to Tesco, discovered I'd forgotten my pincode so had to leave a huge shop while I went home to find my purse.
Then I went up to my Dad's, got a quote off a painter. Came home, put N to bed and I'm now finishing off a few invoices and being all businessy. Or so it looks to the DF. I'm actually on here and wedding planning:blush:

Todayy I woke up, had breakfast, watched tv for a bit, had a shower and got ready for work, went to work, came home from work at 9:30ish, made tea, chilled out, then got in bed, I'm currently in bed browsing the internet :)!

Yesterday:
Woke up, have boys breakfast, ironed some clothes, washed up. Went to a friends house for a chat, bacon sarnie and a cuppa! Left at 11.30 as she had to go to work, gave her a lift to work. Then took some trousers back to bhs, went in 4 shops trying to find a dress for my friends birthday night out on Saturday. Came home, gave boys lunch, put some washing on. Went back out to go food shopping. Back home, food shopping away. Made dinner. Bathed boys and put them to bed. Sat on the sofa on eBay all evening before going to bed to read.

Today: I'm just about to go and make a cuppa for me and breakfast for the boys. Then ironing clothes and getting ready. Going to take some stuff to a charity shop, picking up something I'm buying from a lady from Facebook. Then going into my work to pick up a letter. Going to asda on the way home to pick up milk - forgot it yesterday! Then home to drop stuff off before going to meet a friend to go to a funfair with the kids. Afterwards probably home for dinner, bath and bed!

Tomorrow I'll be at work all day so the boys will be dropped off at my mums early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->