What did you do today?

I've had the best weekend ever!
On Friday like most of you know, i found out the sexes of my LO's. Ledger Joshua + Aoife Marya Noelle! Then we drove straight from the appointment up to where we're from. Friday afternoon i went to the park with OH and some of our friends, (and caught the sun on my face :dohh:) We sat on the grass and ate icepops, and then went to the pond and fed the ducks :blush:

Saturday me and OH didnt really do much, we just waited around in our hotel room, (i say hotel, it was a premier inn, :haha:) and then Saturday evening we went to my cousins 18th birthday. It was really lovely, obviously a lot of drunk teens there, but not ridiculously drunk. Just to the point where they were funny.
My best friend, Chris really got on my nerves though! (He hates Adele, the singer with a passion. He gets so furious when you even mention her. I dont know how you could possibly dislike someone you've never even met before so much.) But on the Karaoke i put in a request for him to sing Someone Like You by Adele. And i whispered it to my friend Amy who was sat next to him and she burst out laughing. Chris made me tell him what i'd done and he was like, "Sarah, if you dont take that back, im going home. I swear i will." So i had to go get it back off the DJ :(

Then me and OH went back to the hotel room, and slept for what felt like ages, but no time at all if that makes sense? Making babies uses up so much energy! So this morning i had my Gender Reveal Party! It wasnt long, just another excuse for my family/close friends to get together again really. OH's grandparents have been our number one supporters since they found out we were pregnant! They never once hinted at the fact we were maybe 'too young'. So they got to cut the cakes, (one pink, one blue, as you know.) And everyone seemed so happy! :) Just made everything that more real.

Oh my days, i went on!

Your friend Chris sounds like a bit of an idiot. I agree with what you said, how can you hate someone that you have never met. I think Adele has a beautiful voice and you were only joking with your friend, he didn't have to take it so seriously. Jeez :growlmad:
You and your OH stayed at the Premier Inn and yet I see nothing about sexy time? :winkwink: LOLLLL I joke, I joke.
A GENDER REVEAL PARTY!!?!?!? OH MY WORD!! I want one!! xx

Haha, he's a complete arsehole! But for some reason i still love him :dohh: like i invited him out the park, "no, park's shit." so i said, "its not about the place, its about the people." and his reply was, "yeah and half of them are shit." All he ever seems to say now is, "99% of society are c**ts."
And if i'd gone into detail about what happened in the hotel room, i'd probably be banned for being too explict ;) No, im kidding, i was wayyy too tired!
Yes, i saw this idea for a Gender Reveal Party (cant remember where i saw it, for the life of me.) So basically we went to the Bakers and told them we want two cakes, one blue and one pink, but both covered in white frosting. And Green icing saying "Baby A" and "Baby B". (me and Brad already knew what they were.) and Brads Grandparents got to cut the cakes :)

I had work just like every other day hehe.
But I now have a week off to just sit back and relax (it's a good excuse to have one or two lazy days ;) )
Of course the weather has been typical sunshine when I'm working, raining when I'm off, absolutely praying for at least one sunny day!
I just found out today the smell of garlic cream sauce sends me into a flow of drool but the smell of sunday dinners makes me queasy and they are the most treasured part of my life :(
Ah well I'm sure it'll pass soon and I can go back to enjoying the beautiful smell hehe :flower:

He just seems like he complains for the sake of complaining :haha:
HAHAH oh sweetheart. it must be harder for you carrying around 2 little ones let alone 1!! awwwwwwwwwh how cute!!! How did everyone take the news that you were having 1 of each??? xx

Whenever Brad asks me to do something i dont want to, i've started saying im busy. and when he asks what im doing i say, "im reproducing." i think its really funny :blush:

OH's mum cried for about an hour! She's such a little cutie. Everyone seemed really happy. Have you told many people that you're predicted a boy? I always had a huge feeling you were having a little girl! What did you feel like you were having?

Looks like yall had a fun day at the beach!
You are soo pretty!

Today we celebrated Kenny's first birthday, it was soo much fun. This weekend was a lot of fun for us, we've kept ourselves verrrry busy (which is how i like it!! :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->