What did you do today?

kittycat18

Reaction score
Just a little light hearted thread to see what everyone was doing today! :flow:

I had class today and then I went with a friend and we took some baby belly pictures =D Im excited I have 3 on here but there is alooottt more. And now im laying on the couch and not suppose to do anything all weekend untill I get into the doctors =[ Im having like watery discharge, like totally not normal from what it usually is so they want to make sure its not amniotic fluid and make sure its just my hormones changing the discharge on me. It sucks because its going to be really nice all weekend.

Edit: Cuteeee picturessss!

I almost died in the heat!!

Not a very interesting day here. Went to the doctors with OH, came home and managed to nap most of the day away :lol:

I almost died in the heat!!

Not a very interesting day here. Went to the doctors with OH, came home and managed to nap most of the day away :lol:

Are you having freak weather in Wales as-well? It was 23 degrees in the South of Ireland today!!! Like what the hell... it's Ireland!!!!! :haha:

Yes!! I was the same, Wales is meant to be the land of rain pmsl! :lol:

I'm not sure what it went up to but I'm still hot now! I think today is meant to be 25 :wacko:

I am dreading July!! Never thought I'd hope for a shitty summer :lol:

I had class today and then I went with a friend and we took some baby belly pictures =D Im excited I have 3 on here but there is alooottt more. And now im laying on the couch and not suppose to do anything all weekend untill I get into the doctors =[ Im having like watery discharge, like totally not normal from what it usually is so they want to make sure its not amniotic fluid and make sure its just my hormones changing the discharge on me. It sucks because its going to be really nice all weekend.

Edit: Cuteeee picturessss!

So do you have to stay at home and relax over the weekend when you could be out enjoying the nice weather? It's to be really good weather here for the next few weeks but God only knows what the weather really will bring :shrug: Our weather men on TV are never right. I was thinking about packing up some clothes on Monday morning and heading up to Portrush (right at the top of Ireland) and staying there for 2-3 days with Conor. Just to spend time together, go for walks, visit the Giants Causeway again and get some rest before the baby gets here next month :thumbup:

Thanks very much! I love taking photographs. But after seeing some of them, I have decided that I need to take my car to the car wash tomorrow for definite :haha: xx

Unfortunetly =[ Im going to a friends tomorrow to do the baby shower invites but I cant do alot of walking or anything.

Today I got to sleep in. :happydance: The kids slept in too, so we pretty much skipped the whole morning. :haha: We had lunch and were lazy until about 2 when we went outside and got Aiden and Mady's little pool ready. So we spent a few hours outside until Tommy (my OH) got home and then we went to his parents for dinner. We do that every Friday.

That's about it. It's 8pm now and we're just laying around watching tv until it's bedtime for the kids. Then me and Tommy will probably watch a movie together and enjoy some alone time. :winkwink:

And by the way, my day started off kind of weird because I woke up this morning and Tommy was gone. I forgot he worked today. :dohh:

Awh hunni you really sound as if you should be resting instead of going to your friends. Could your friend not come to you? :hugs: xxx[/QUOTE]

She could but I like to get away from OH and his mom. Im here all day everyday so Im just going to rest at her house. Shes picking me up and its only a 5 minute drive so I should be alright =]

Today I got to sleep in. :happydance: The kids slept in too, so we pretty much skipped the whole morning. :haha: We had lunch and were lazy until about 2 when we went outside and got Aiden and Mady's little pool ready. So we spent a few hours outside until Tommy (my OH) got home and then we went to his parents for dinner. We do that every Friday.

That's about it. It's 8pm now and we're just laying around watching tv until it's bedtime for the kids. Then me and Tommy will probably watch a movie together and enjoy some alone time. :winkwink:

And by the way, my day started off kind of weird because I woke up this morning and Tommy was gone. I forgot he worked today. :dohh:

Sounds like you had a good day hunni! What is the weather like with you at the moment? Jesus I sound like an old person asking everyone what the weather is like :dohh:
It's actually 2.18am with me so I am exhausted but with the heat... sleep just does not happen.

Enjoy your alone time with your OH :winkwink:

The weather here has been weird. It's hot then cold then hot then stormy. It's really not that unusual for Wisconsin, though, so I'm used to it. :haha:

Awh hunni you really sound as if you should be resting instead of going to your friends. Could your friend not come to you? :hugs: xxx

She could but I like to get away from OH and his mom. Im here all day everyday so Im just going to rest at her house. Shes picking me up and its only a 5 minute drive so I should be alright =][/QUOTE]

That sounds like a good idea really. As long as you get to rest at your friend's, it sounds like it will be a good day. :flower:

Aww those pictures are nice, but yesterday was such great weather! I wanted to enjoy it but couldn't my hayfever was so bad and I have nothing I can take for it because I am pregnant :( Also yesterday I was so drowsy, the sun beat me up so bad I had to go home, I couldn't take the heat.

My ex came over though, he brought me a £200 louis vuitton bag, and now we're back together lmao. :blush:

The weather here is really warm too!
Didn't do a lot today, the heat is really wearing me out. OH took Elena to the park so I could catch up on housework, except I didn't bother, I chilled in the garden instead :haha:
We called to my mum & dads house for a while, then went to OH's parents, and now were home. I'm watching Beauty & The Beast with Elena while daddy is washing the car.
When its over I'll give her a bath and put her to bed.
Then I'm chilling in front of the telly with ben & jerry's for the rest of the night :)

Aww those pictures are nice, but yesterday was such great weather! I wanted to enjoy it but couldn't my hayfever was so bad and I have nothing I can take for it because I am pregnant :( Also yesterday I was so drowsy, the sun beat me up so bad I had to go home, I couldn't take the heat.

My ex came over though, he brought me a £200 louis vuitton bag, and now we're back together lmao. :blush:

Thanks hunni. The weather here yesterday wasn't that great. It was warm but there was very thick clouds. Now today it has been raining constantly. What a load of crap :haha:

Have you gone to your doctor to see if he can prescribe you something for Hayfever during pregnancy? xx

Awww, bless you that means we're gonna get the rain soon then:growlmad: Oh well I don't mind I'm always at home now loool.

No I haven't really bothered I'm more focused on this midwife calling me between 2-3 weeks. I just want this pregnancy to seem more real now .. ahh I'm craving doritos. < sorry I know it was random lool!

Designed the banner for our foursquare page and submitted all the required stuff for that
Glanced through a few advertising/marketing books
Watched Dexter. It's background noise, at least.
Set up a blog at exploretheattic.xanga.com and made plans to try (most or all...probably most) of the "10 Great Tacos in Central Iowa." Assuming I can motivate myself to leave the apartment, I'm trying two of them tonight. Assuming the taco truck is open, anyway...they don't have hours listed.
Moped over Nik. Seriously. A lot.

...I've gotten NOTHING done. Blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back