What did you do with your pregnancy tests?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Did you keep yours for some reason?

Did you throw it out?

Or what did you end up doing with it when you saw that it was positive?

I kept mine, LOL.. I don't know why, I just didn't want to throw it in the garbage though. It's at my friend's house right now, which is weird because I peed on it (there's a cap on that end obviously but just think about it, lol).

I kept mine. I put them back in the clearblue box and have put them away. I couldnt bear to throw them out.

I kept mine until the battery ran out then binned it. Didnt fancy keeping pee on a stick for too long lol

ive still got mine and theyre in a pocket in my handbag...cap is on them but dreading opening the pocket 23 weeks later ugh but i cant throw them out...all 8 of them!!!!!!

I have mine :blush: i have my ones from my last pregnancies in a metal box in the loft too.....i didn't like to throw them away but i dread to think what state there in :rofl:

I've kept mine, its just lying around upstairs. Its got a cap on too, and is totally dried out, so hopefully it'll 'keep' nicely. The line has faded quite a lot (it was incredibly dark as I was almost 12 weeks!) but is still visible.

I took pictures, threw away my normal ones, kept my clearblue digi till the battery ran out (I'd pulled the wee stick out lol) and then binned it.

I'm not the "keeping" sort of person

Threw it out. Have you seen them after a couple of weeks? Ewwww manky!

i still have my internet cheapie i took that morning, and then the FRER i used as confirmation later that day! They are in a ziplock baggy under my sink lol. I do plan to put them in scrapbook album :rofl: i'll keep them in the ziplock baggy though...i may just keep the first internet cheapie and toss the other.

Yeah, they go brown, and then darker.....it's basically stale urine. No thanks! :rofl:

I kept mine but after a few weeks they went a horrid colour so i threw them out lol .
I wanted to keep my digital that said pregnant as it was sooo kool seeing one of thoose but the words went after 24 hours i think or maybe 48 so threw that too .
I now keep a massive Balloon shaped bump as a reminder HeHeHeHeHeHe. xxx .

I never had one. The hospital were the ones that told me cos I was admitted with suspected appendicitus, turned out to be a baby :dohh: Never thought to ask them if I could keep the stick, in too much shock I think as I wan't even due on for a few more days!

I never had one. The hospital were the ones that told me cos I was admitted with suspected appendicitus, turned out to be a baby :dohh: Never thought to ask them if I could keep the stick, in too much shock I think as I wan't even due on for a few more days!

Aww much better than appendicitus I think!! :)

I kept mine but the line has gone :( I still dont want to through it out though.. good memories!

I kept mine incase i needed to show my OH, but then threw it in the bin.

Bleh I threw them out immediately!

Maybe because I knew I wouldn't believe I was really up the duff until my doctor said: "Phoebe. You are up the duff". :p

(I had no way of documenting this).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->