What did you do with your pregnancy tests?

I kept 2 of the 9 I took lol The caps are on but its all dried out. I plan to put them in a scrapbook I am doing of my pregnancy :)

i have kept mine

ive got one from june 08 in its box with the month out of my calender and the test instructions of due date and everything from my mc

and ive got the one from August 08 of this pregnancy just in the test box with an unused test lmfao was a twin pack

both sets where the test has a cross if pregnant but one line has fadded on both but its the line that is there if your not preg anyway so can still tell its a positive test :happydance:

I took pictures then threw them out cos i was scared my parents would find them
x

Is it not a little obvious now to your parents????:rofl:

:dohh::rofl:

yeah, but i meant when i first took my tests, i took a pic right that minute, texted it to my OH, then threw the tests out straight away..cos i was scared they'd find them.

Then i told them a week later and regretted throwing the test out cos it was a digital one..a pic will do though :)

I was worried once I'd posted that in case you still hadn't told them:rofl:

:rofl: Nope they defoo know now.
Either that or theyd be ringing greenpeace for the beached whale in their living room! :rofl:

I binned it! The thought of keeping something soaked in urine is not my idea of sentimental lol

both sets where the test has a cross if pregnant but one line has fadded on both but its the line that is there if your not preg anyway so can still tell its a positive test :happydance:

Mine was the same, the "negative" line faded so there was just the "positive" one left :)

Mine are in a drawer in the bathroom, I felt like I was jinxing the pregnancy to throw them away. I also kept my Clearblue Fertility Monitor and pressed the button each day until it told me my cycle was 99 days and then it gave up the ghost!

I've taken pictures of my pregnancy tests so will probably throw the sticks away eventually and just put the photographs in an album - but I think I'll wait until Pip is safely born - just in case!

I kept 1 out of 3. But I don't think I'll keep it forever. LOL. I'm planning to take a picture with my disposable camera I'm taking to the hospital when I give birth and put it as the first picture in Lexie's photo album.

:)

I wish I had have taken a picture of it to go in a scrapbook or something.. it's so much better than having that thing floating around someplace.. but at the same time, even though my parents know about everything, I don't think they want to see it OR a picture of it..

I kept my CBD for a while but then noticed the battery had ran out so i threw them away x

also kept mine have them in a box in the wardrobe, prob really manky by now lol

i have mine from my m/cs last year which i cant bear to throw away (eventually when weather warms up going to plant some flowers and get some garden cherubs and bury them under there. they are on a bit of paper on my windowsill and still look like they did when i first took them.

with this pregnancy i have thrown most of them away as i have done so many! just kept the darkest ones and also the digis but battery rang out on them so they will get thrown too.

i also have pics so all tests will get thrown out eventually and the pics will go in their keepsake book! x

I have 2 FRER and 2 ASDA tests. I threw away my digi when the screen went blank, but I'm keeping the rest! I check to see if they've gone manky regularly, but, so far, they're ok. Still white with 2 lines! :D

I know people are going to think im disgusting, but I still have mine from Bethanie - so it's over 2 years old and still looks exactly the same as the day I did it. It's at my mums.

From this pregnancy, I still have them lol.. and im planning on keeping at least 1.

I kept mine! It was just the cheap dipping kind, though as it was done at the doctors! :rofl: I still have it! Line is still just as strong and I have put it in Anna's keepsake book :cloud9:

I am very much the "keeping" kind of person.. lol.. I have all of my test for all three of my pregnancies. They are kept in a snack size ziploc bag and I have them in each of their baby book. Mine didn't turn brown or anything. The lines may have faded a little but they are not "nasty" looking or anything.

I kept mine too, I did about five and labeled them and they are still under the bathroom sink in the back of the cabinet :blush: :dohh: lol! I would like to stick one in the baby's book, and I can't bear to throw away the rest, not after all that hard work! :)

LOL I Still Have Mine . . I Actually Carried It In My Handbag For The First Couple Days Showing Everyone lol Then My Boyfriend Made Me Put It Away haha ( I Still Have It In My Nightstand ) Its Kinda Funny People Would Actually Grab It From Me As I Showed Them, I Was So Excited I Hadnt Thought "Hey Wait I Peed On That" lol ( The Cap WAS On ) lol But I Did Put It In A Ziplock Bag For Sanitary Reasons lol :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->