What did you do with your pregnancy tests?

I throw mine out, i didnt want any one of my family to find it! lol :rofl:

With this one i took a digi, which i still have and cos battery ran out i took pic of it first and put it with test stick, also did 2 regular tests as i did with ds and put them in the baby box i have started for this baby in a clear zip seal bag.
The tests i did with ds are in zip seal bag in his baby box, can't bear to get rid of them, will keep them all forever lol xxx

i threw out all of them except for the last one which is in my bedside drawer, i have a peak at it every now and then to remind me of how it felt to get my BFP, when it goes brown and manky i will bin it too. I have photo' s of them all anyway.

i still have mine 5 years on lol :blush:

:hug:

I chucked it in the garbage because it was peed on.

mines still sitting on a shelf in the bathroom! lol. :rofl: whether i am just lazy or do not want to get rid of it....that is the question!!! :rofl:

I threw mine out as soon as the lines appeared.

Mine was a CB digi so kept it for about 24 hours while the result was still showing and then once it vanished just threw it away.

I took lots of pictures of them. Was hard to toss but after a few days- the digital reading goes away.

I still have a whole bunch of them in my handbag zip up compartment lol. I should probably take them out of there, is a bit gross.

Ive kept mine, the bit you pee'd on snapped off to leave a sealed stick as it were with the results window, so hopefully it will last a little longer and not fade too much.

x

still have the one that had the second faint line and the obviously positive one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->