What did you do with your pregnancy tests?

Mines in a plastic baggy here on my desk...somewhere underneath all these papers, lol.

I kept mine untill a few weeks ago. It started to make my draw smell, EURGH!!Xx

Through away my digi after the battery ran out but kept the other two with the lines. Tried so long to get pregnant that I couldnt bare to throw them out. Good idea about taking pics though. Then I can put the pics in a scrap book.

All of my pregnancy tests are in the appropriate child's keepsake box:happydance:

Mine was yellow yesturdy and I threw them

I have kept one from first child, and have kept one from this one too. Like Hevz, they are/will be going in their memory/keepsake boxes. I also took pictures.

Mine are in a drawer in my nightstand. The digi one is useless as the battery is dead.... but the other one with the lines should still be okay. Not sure if I'm going to put them in a keepsake box or not, to be honest.

I still have mine. Its gross :rofl:

Took pics and threw it out :rofl: Wasn't going to keep something I'd peed on

All of my pregnancy tests are in the appropriate child's keepsake box:happydance:

Mine too, along with thier hospital tags, belly button clips, first pair of earings and a few other bits they are too precious to throw out and will be nice to show them when they are older I dont know about other peoples smelling or going manky but mine havent they are as fresh and as dark as the day I took em(and ones 5years old) :rofl:

The test I took has a cap for the part you pee on so it doesn't smell. I too started a keepsake box for the baby. My OH and I got some neat stuff from a prenatal package at my work. It has a prediction sheet that each of us have filled out ( birthdate, time,weight, hair color etc, etc.) and we each have written the baby a letter.

I kept them, but moving soon *fingers crossed* so having a massive chuckout, i think pictures will be sufficient!! Must remember though!! lol x

I kept mine for ages, I put it with the cap on on the dressing table!! But eventually parted with it when doing the last of the packing before we moved last month.

I took pictures then threw them out cos i was scared my parents would find them
x

I kept mine until i realised it was a blank screen because the battery ran out...was gutted!

x

I've still got mine!! I will throw it away when she is safely here!!!

x

Is it not a little obvious now to your parents????:rofl:

:dohh::rofl:

yeah, but i meant when i first took my tests, i took a pic right that minute, texted it to my OH, then threw the tests out straight away..cos i was scared they'd find them.

Then i told them a week later and regretted throwing the test out cos it was a digital one..a pic will do though :)

x

Is it not a little obvious now to your parents????:rofl:

:dohh::rofl:

yeah, but i meant when i first took my tests, i took a pic right that minute, texted it to my OH, then threw the tests out straight away..cos i was scared they'd find them.

Then i told them a week later and regretted throwing the test out cos it was a digital one..a pic will do though :)

I was worried once I'd posted that in case you still hadn't told them:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->