What did YOU get?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
What did you get for Christmas?

I got an apple spiced candle, chocolate and a gorgeous diary off my lovely secret santa :)
I also got a lovely bag, bath bombs, festive bath stuff, perfume, mascara, a photo calender of the kids, chocolates and money.

From OH:
Regatta coat
Jimmy Choo perfume
Vera Wang Princess perfume
Rose gold Michael Kors watch
Fluffy pug pyjamas
Slippers
Revolution 'We are revolution vegan' makeup set
Sanctuary Spa shower set
... Huge inflatable unicorn suit

From SS here: (think I've remembered everything)
2 x activity bags for girls
Bag of chocolate pennies
Bag of santa chocolates
Box of Dairy chocolates
Toffifees
Very berry candle
Wax melts
Bodymist

From SS work:
Fortnite activity tin :haha:
Wooly/fluffy socks
Unicorn bodymist

From boss:
Bottle of Baileys luxe chocolate
Box of roses

Last edited:
From DH -
Ed Sheeran colab album
Lewis Capaldi album
James Arthur album
X3 books - all twisted tales - straight on til morning, mirror mirror and let it go :)

Also had £500 from my dad (whaaaat??? I was shocked :haha: bring on the new year ready to do bits to my house with it! Already bought a new rug for my living room being delivered on NYE)

And £200 from MIL & FIL which I used to pay off some "debt" (i hate that word... it was things I'd bought on store credit)

Money off my mam and nana and aunt
A hairdryer (was desperate for one)
Some lovely beauty and the beast pjs
Some tartan fleece pjs
Beyoncé perfume
Rihanna perfume
Another perfume set
Soap and glory
Heros
Mint matchmakers
A smellies set
A bottle of blue wkd
Some Prosecco sweeties
A cup with a gin mini inside
Radox gift set
And a lovely eyeshadow and face palette

Did very well, I’ve not exchanged gifts with my best friend yet we will do that after Xmas.

Eternity ring, amazon show 8, lush stuff and a new bag. I'm going to my cousin's today where I will have a few more gifts :)

I haven't got my parents/sisters presents yet (apart from my dining table and a wash basket).

From DH
Two Jumpers
PJs
Diary/Organiser
Slippers x2
Socks
Make Up
Perfume

From Secret Santa (on here)
Lush Soap
Chocolates (which are yummy)

I got what I wanted from dh 100 playstaion store cash and from my dhs uncle 61 dollar amazon gift card . Nobody else ever gets me anything my 19 year old is giving me my gift late not sure what it is but excited to see :)

I did very well this year too !
I got a few pairs of pjs and slippers
Dressing gown
Soap and glory gift sets
Perfume - DKNY , Vera Wang ,Cool waters
Chocolates
Liz Earle gift set
Make up

Loads more to add to my list now I'm at my parents.

PJs
Jumpers/Jeans
Perfume
Bag/Purse
Note book/pen
Make up bag
Hat / Scarf
Socks
Chocolates
Dove set
Sketchers

Very happy with my gifts :)

My hubby and I don't buy for each other, but from family I got;

From MIL and FIL; $50
From hubby grandma; $50
From SIL and BIL; tote Bag with the first letter of my name on it (D)
From other SIL and BIL; a pack of Australian Favorite chocolate's, I was so excited about this as it's been 10 yrs since I have been home, and this was a nice surprise.
Niece and her boyfriend; cute bear mug with smellies in it.

This year me and OH decided not to do presents for eachother but we are taking each other shopping In January for new clothes so technically that counts?

Also my mam still buys us presents even though I told her not too! But I had some new pjs, new cutlery (adulting here:haha: ) bath bombs and a new electric toothbrush, sounds sad getting a toothbrush for christmas but it was the really expensive oral B ones and a few models up from the one I broke earlier in the year! Gotta have a good toothbrush! :haha:

This year me and OH decided not to do presents for eachother but we are taking each other shopping In January for new clothes so technically that counts?

Also my mam still buys us presents even though I told her not too! But I had some new pjs, new cutlery (adulting here:haha: ) bath bombs and a new electric toothbrush, sounds sad getting a toothbrush for christmas but it was the really expensive oral B ones and a few models up from the one I broke earlier in the year! Gotta have a good toothbrush! :haha:

My DH got a tooth rush from my mum ha ha. He's been wanting one but never bought it for himself so was quite happy to get one.

My mum moans when I ask for home stuff but I do love bits for the house, she got me a nice wicker wash basket this year :-D

We don't really do Christmas for each other as we buy what we want throughout the year but my partner did get me a Fitbit and an Alexa speaker thingy lol

I loved all of my gifts this year, I didnt ask for anything specifically but everything I got are things I would've chosen for myself so im super pleased.

From OH I got a new coat, some new winter boots, Moschino toy 2 perfume, MJ daisy eau so sweet perfume and a bare minerals palette and we are going to Bicester village in the new year where he will also buy me some things if I see anything I like.
From family I got a tarte make up set, liz earle perfume and cleanse & polish, beefeater pink strawberry gin, kipling handbag, molton brown body wash, pyjamas, emu slippers, lulu guinness socks, hotel chocolat chocolates.
From my friend I got wine, chocolates, foot care gift set with soak salts, foot cream and socks, and a Minnie mouse mug.
From SS I got giraffe socks, a giraffe 2020 diary and a block of dairy milk.

DH and I didn't buy for each other this year, but my mum got me slippers and a set where you paint the kids hands and do their hand prints then frame them. BIL got me some alcohol free wine and a digital photo frame, and MIL got us some socks and snacky bits.
My friend sent me a voucher for this artisan brownie place so I've already placed an order there :haha:
Bath bombs and face mask from secret Santa and socks, keyring and funny badges from nieces mum.
We got money off other family members, some of which went on Christmas food, the rest will go on baby things

I had a very wonderful batch of experiences given to me;
A fire walk from my eldest niece
A spa treatment from my other nieces
Gyrocopter flight/lesson from my brother and sister
A dress and chocolates from my Ds
Last year I was mainly given 'experiences' it was wonderful and I spread them out through most of 2019, I'll do the same this year. My brother, sister and I are all single, and it's been a rough couple of years loosing mum and my other sister unexpectedly, so we go out of our way to look after each other at Christmas and birthdays. We had a very wonderful and relaxed day together before my nieces headed off to boyfriends after dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->