What did your baby eat today? (all-inclusive edition!)

Yesterday

B - porridge and some toast

L - courgette and pea souper, mini breadstick, Ella's kitchen fromage frais

D - supposed to be chicken, tomato and prune, but she wouldn't eat it, so was cheese, mini breadstick, slices of tomato and rice pudding for desert

She has had tonsilitis so not eating as much - Yesterday:

Breakfast - few mouthfuls of weetabix with fruit puree
Lunch - small amount of ellas kitchen spag bog (left over from day before), cream cheese on toast and extra cream cheese (she just loves it!). Tried some apple but refused so gave apple crisps (dried apple).
Snack - organix tomato crisps.
Tea - small amount of sausage casserole

Today

B - weetabix

L - humous and cheese sandwich and a little bit of chilli

D - pasta with veg and cheese sauce, Ella's kitchen fromage frais

Breakfast - an impressive amount of porridge with fruit puree
Lunch - crossaint with melted cheese (nearly the whole thing!), dried apple, petit filous
Snack - organix crisps
Tea - pasta with tomato and carrot sauce. I offered some carrot sticks, rejected :(

B - banana, grapes, oats
L - peas, corn, yogurt, wild rice

D- cheddar broccoli potato soup

24-30 oz F

Breakfast
Onion bagel w/ cream cheese
Banana/orange puree (pouch)

Lunch
Peanut butter & jelly on whole wheat bread
Vanilla yogurt

Dinner (planned)
Pasta w/ tomato cheese sauce
Green beans

I still really want to try LO with peanut butter, does Elsie love it? I don't eat it so we never have any here, need to get LO her own jar.

Breakfast - I don't know, her dad fed her..I hope :p

Lunch - sliced tomato, banana, cream cheese on rice crackers

Dinner - risotto with peas, carrots and sweet potato

Brekkie: shreddies
Lunch : sweet potato then yogurt mixed with rice pudding, a few biscotti
Dinner : mushy peas (really wasn't interested in eating)

Breakfast- weetabix and whole slice of toast w/ fruit purée
Lunch- pasta with tomato abd carrot sauce w cheese melted on top. Rest of fruit pot (success!!)
Snack- rice cake
Tea (at nursery)- jam sandwich, refused banana
Supper (introduced this today in the hope she won't wake for milk)- weetabix

B - porridge with prune purée, a bit of a jar of stuff as she wouldn't eat much of porridge

L - tuna and Philadelphia sandwich and rice pudding

D - cod with sweet potato, some biscotti, but nearly choked, so dinner ended there, very scary moment

I still really want to try LO with peanut butter, does Elsie love it? I don't eat it so we never have any here, need to get LO her own jar.

Yep, she seems to like peanut butter pretty well. I didn't use to eat it myself but I thought it would be an easy way to get more protein into her since she likes bread so now I usually have a jar in the house. Not so fun to clean up though!

I've always been curious about vegemite, but I don't think that's easy to come by around here.

I wanted to try peanut butter for Hadley but my pediatrician said not until she's 2! I had already given her eggs and the pediatrician was surprised, she said she likes to wait till a year.....it's too confusing when everyone gets told different lol

B - porridge with apple
L - peanut butter on toast, tangerine, apple, raisins
D - meatloaf, braised red cabbage, broccoli. A yoghurt, some raspberries and half a digestive biscuit.

I wanted to try peanut butter for Hadley but my pediatrician said not until she's 2! I had already given her eggs and the pediatrician was surprised, she said she likes to wait till a year.....it's too confusing when everyone gets told different lol

Wow, 2 years?? Do you have a family history of peanut allergies? The old recommendation used to be a year but current research suggests that waiting past 6 months doesn't really help anything and may actually increase the risk of sensitization. Who knows what the research tomorrow will say though!

No one with a peanut allergy, although a lot of us have lactose issues and my dad and I suffer IBS....Hadley really has only been diagnosed with the lactase (breastmilk) allergy, reflux and CMPI. Maybe I will give her peanut butter soon, I love it and ate plenty of it when I was BF so who knows?

Helllooooooo

This is great for ideas so glad I found this thread

B - weetabix with some fruit
L - blueberry rice cakes , cheese , piece of bread
D chicken stew and dumplings

And I cracked up at pp :) George eats snacks of cardboard cat fur and remote control

Gotta love em!!

B - ready brek with mango and apple purée mixed in

L - beef stroganoff and milk pudding (at nursery)

D - omlette with a few reduced salt and sugar baked beans, a yogurt and a few Ella's cheese and apple munchy biccies

Milk in her sippy with breakfast and 8oz bottle at bedtime.

Brekkie - shreddies
Lunch- scrambled egg and petit filous
Dinner - sweet potato with white fish flaked into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back