• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What did your baby eat today? (all-inclusive edition!)

Breakfast: Cheerios and pear slices
Lunch: Grilled cheese sandwich and carrots
Dinner: Meatloaf, butternut squash, and apple sauce

B. Natural yoghurt, Bread with olive oil & labneh

L. Moroccan stew type thing (carrots, potato, tomatoes & onion) but she wasn't really interested. She ate loads of local yoghurt (again!)

D. She fell asleep before it was served! But when she woke up she had some kofta and wasn't interested in any of the peppers.

S. We visited the inlaws and they love to feed her LOL so she had a few small biscuits.

**Question**
Bit of a bad day as she didn't have any fruits, but whenever I offer them she doesn't want them anymore. It's weird because she used to love them. Anyone else experienced this?

B - weetabix

L - tried chilli con carne, she didn't seem to like it, so gave her half a bagel with Philadelphia and some satsuma

D - hipp organic spaghetti carbonara, banana biscotti

**Question**
Bit of a bad day as she didn't have any fruits, but whenever I offer them she doesn't want them anymore. It's weird because she used to love them. Anyone else experienced this?

My lo sometimes refuses stuff she used to eat, she used to love prunes, but then refused them the other day, some times she won't eat pears and other times she loves them. Don't know why though

**Question**

My baby does the same thing - she'll seem to love something and eat it really well for a while and then decide she's not interested anymore. I'm not sure why, but it can be quite frustrating.

B: Multigrain cereal (oats, barley and spelt) with rehydrated, dried apricots (pureed).
D: Sweet potato, peas, avocado mixed with a bit of the apricot puree -- we call it "pudding" :)

We aren't doing lunch yet, just bf during the middle of the day. When did you ladies add a third meal?

**Question**

LO doesn't really have fruit, she seems to not like sweet foods. I give her bananas, a few chunks of mandarin or apple slices but she only eats banana, screws her face up at the rest. Is fruit even important? I always feel like so long as she gets vege then it's fine :shrug:

We aren't doing lunch yet, just bf during the middle of the day. When did you ladies add a third meal?

About 8 months she went onto 3 meals a day.

Today... the usual really :haha:

Breakfast - oats with greek yoghurt

Lunch - a boiled egg and cottage cheese on crackers

Dinner - pasta with tomato & capsicum sauce

B. Natural yoghurt, Bread with olive oil & labneh

**Question**

Same here, my LO loved fruit and veg and noe she refuses it all :( really dont know why. I have to hide it in things. She used to eat pureed fruit if nothing else but now she wont eat that either! I put it on toast, grate apple in porride, grated carrot and cheese spread in sandwiches etc. I do keep offering chunks as well though so that she gets the ideas its normal and in the hope she will one day decide to try it again :)

Yesterday:
Breakfast - porridge with grated apple (hehe), toast
Lunch - toast with dairylea, organix crisps, tried cucumber, petit filous, cheese from my toastie (ate out)
snack - goodies oat and fruit bar
Tea - beef steak, sweet potato chips (HM), peas. Think she ate 1 pea, and 1 chip :( but most of the meat :)

My lo sometimes refuses stuff she used to eat, she used to love prunes, but then refused them the other day, some times she won't eat pears and other times she loves them. Don't know why though

My baby does the same thing - she'll seem to love something and eat it really well for a while and then decide she's not interested anymore. I'm not sure why, but it can be quite frustrating.

Very frustrating! Especially when you get so excited about her loving a new food, buy loads of it then she decides she doesn't like it anymore! LOL I'm hoping it's just a phase.

LO doesn't really have fruit, she seems to not like sweet foods. I give her bananas, a few chunks of mandarin or apple slices but she only eats banana, screws her face up at the rest. Is fruit even important? I always feel like so long as she gets vege then it's fine :shrug:

She has started to do the same with veggies as well, she's always preferred fruits so I found it easier to give them to her than veg but now she doesn't seem to want much of either.

Same here, my LO loved fruit and veg and noe she refuses it all :( really dont know why. I have to hide it in things. She used to eat pureed fruit if nothing else but now she wont eat that either! I put it on toast, grate apple in porride, grated carrot and cheese spread in sandwiches etc. I do keep offering chunks as well though so that she gets the ideas its normal and in the hope she will one day decide to try it again :)

Thats a good idea, I think I'll try grating it and hiding it! I tried to sneak pureed fruits into her youghurts but she didn't like that either! I'm hoping I can get away with grating!

Thanks for the replies

Grating does sound like a good idea! I know there are cook books out there that have "sneaky" recipes for hiding fruits and veggies in things to get kids to eat them. I know I just watched a show where they made meatloaf with turkey meat and managed to get almost every veg under the sun in it and the kid had no idea and loved it! :)

B - porridge with banana

L - hipp organic spaghetti carbonara, cherry tomatoes and a bit of satsuma

D - chicken with tomato and prune with rice, she didn't eat much of this

Breakfast - hot cross buns
Lunch - yogurt and oats, blueberries and apple
Dinner - veggie pasta mixed with a little rusk to help her eat it :)

Breakfast-4 grain porridge with BM and banana mixed in.
Lunch-Natural yoghurt with cooked pear peices.
Dinner -Mashed sweet potato, cod and carrot.
Snack - Strawberry (whole to chew on)

B - apricot, apple, oatmeal
L - blueberry, banana, yogurt, pita
D - cheese tortellini w tomato sauce

Forgot the veggies today :dohh:

breakfast: Gerber Yogurt blends pear flavor
lunch: kraft macaroni and cheese (that was my lunch LOL)
snack: ella's kitchen baby cookie and piece of sharp cheddar
dinner: earth's best chicken and stars dinner jar
snack before bed: probably a yogurt or fruit pouch

B- Pear purée with oatmeal
L- Carrot puree
D- Avocado, green bean & apple purée with BM and rice.

Hm, I think if I fed my LO lunch he wouldn't take any milk during the day at all. He's super satisfied by solids and I have to practically talk him into BF unless it's first thing in the AM!

We had pretty much the same thing as last time I posted, maybe a diff. veg tonight, I'm not sure.

B: Mixed grain cereal with apricots
D: Sweet potato, cauliflower and avocado/apricot "pudding"

Yesterday...

Breakfast
Greek yogurt w/ banana

Lunch
Angel hair pasta w/ shrimp and alfredo sauce
Mixed green salad
Cranberry/pumpkin/apple puree (pouch)

Dinner
Herb-roasted chicken
Carrots

Breakfast - porridge w fruit puree in, toast w fruit puree on. 2 spoons of fruit puree
snack - rice cake
Lunch - salmon, new potatoes (didnt each much potato), offered peas, didnt eat any. Petit filous
snack - ella kitchen oat/fruit bar (whole thing!)
Tea - HM maccaroni cheese (ate loads!!), some strawberry wriggles (dried strawberry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->