What did your baby eat today? (all-inclusive edition!)

Yesterday

Breakfast - toasted brioche, yogurt and a bit of porridge.

Lunch - we were at a birthday party so chicken nuggets, crisps, jelly and cake (not ideal!).

Dinner - a mix of things; fish and veggie fingers, cous cous and feta cheese, cucumber, apple, beans and lentils.

Today

Breakfast - toast with Marmite and cheese, apple and some fruit puree.

Lunch - a cheese sandwich, grapes and Goodies crisps.

Dinner - roast chicken, new potatoes and runner beans and a petits filous (and a chocolate button!).

B- Banana with graham cracker crumbs (to make the banana easier to grab) and whole milk yogurt.
L- Dried prunes, a little of a mixed veg pouch (not a fan) and a bit of chicken and cheese.
D- Shared my cheese steak sandwich

Breakfast - just formula today

Brunch - apricot cereal

Dinner - teriyaki pork roast (ground), carrot purée, a pear (fork mashed)

B- scrambled eggs w. yam purée and cheddar cheese
L- oatmeal cereal w. pea purée
D- almost a whole pouch of Plum Organics blueberry and quinoa

Snack- some Plum organic super purple puffs

Also about 22oz of formula

Yesterday

B- pancakes and banana, strawberry and a grape!
S - rice cake with hummus
L - puff pastry tart with mozarella, mushroom, ham, sweetcorn, peas and onion on. And baby corn.
About half a pear
D - chicken pesto nuggets, potato wedges, peas carrots and beans
Natural yogurt and a few blueberries

Today
B - pancake and nectarine!

Breakfast:
I wasn't up for it, but my husband offered her eggs and I don't know if there was anything else he offered. I don't know if she took any bites, but I do know that she was mostly uninterested.

Lunch: Offered liver and plum. She ate a bit of liver, but mostly just refused, dropped the food on the floor, and cried.

Dinner: Offered liver and tomatoes. Same behavior as before. Then while waiting to see if she would eat, I was eating a buttered roll. She became interested and I gave her some butter. She enjoyed it and wanted more. I got out some unsalted butter and she happily ate about a half tablespoon.

B: weetabix and bit of toast and marmite
L: homemade chicken nuggets and potato and spinach gratin, blueberries, fruit bar.
D: small bit of mackerel on toast, babybel, berries

B - Blueberry Porridge and cheerios (they got thrown around!)
L- Red Pepper and Tomato (fail!) Avocado on toast (Epic Fail!!) ended up with a yogurt and bit of mums sponge!
D- Stovies all whizzed up, loved it! :happydance:

Today Holly has eaten:

Breakfast - three bites of wholemeal toast. Around 1/3 a piece of wholemeal bread. She finally ate breakfast! :happydance:

Lunch - some baked potato with butter

Dinner - a cod fillet in lemon coating. My DH thinks she ate the entire fillet, yay!!

Today Holly has eaten:

Breakfast - three bites of wholemeal toast. Around 1/3 a piece of wholemeal bread. She finally ate breakfast! :happydance:

Dinner - a cod fillet in lemon coating. My DH thinks she ate the entire fillet, yay!!

Been watching, glad she has her appetite back!!:happydance:

Today Holly has eaten:

Been watching, glad she has her appetite back!!:happydance:

Thank you! It's such a relief her appetite has returned now!

Breakfast: Cheerios and whole milk

Lunch: Roasted chicken, aubergine, mushroom and tomatoes. Homemade pot of blackberries, apple and banana. Half a kiwi. Little stars yoghurt.

Dinner: Cow and gate roast dinner tray meal. Strawberry, apple and banana fruit pouch. A few organix spicy tomato stars. About 10 raisins. Half a kiwi. A few chunks of carrot from daddy's dinner.

B - Toast and peanut butter. Some of my banana, bluberries and grapes.
L - Homemade tomato soup (wasnt impressed!!). Scoffed rice cakes and soft cheese. Half pot of natural yoghurt and some bluberries.
D - Home made chicken noodle soup. Had fun with the noodles!! Half pot of natural yoghurt, some grapes, orange wedges and apple wedges.

Breakfast: 7-grain cereal with water and a tsp of butter, egg yolk, three grapes, stick of string cheese
Dinner: baked eggplant and squash, some rice cereal with water

And about 5 or 6 breastfeeding sessions. Skipped lunch today.

Yesterday

breakfast - ready brek with apple,strawberry n blueberry puree + sucked n chewed a bit of toast

Lunch - root veg puree (sweet potato, parsnip n carrot) yoghurt

Dinner - chicken with sweet potato and apple then a raspberry n pear fruit pot

Today so far

Breakfast - Weetabix with whole milk n fruit puree

Lunch - apple. blueberry and strawberry fruit pot and at petit flouis n cucumber

Today

B- weetabix with 2oz formula, satsuma pieces and blueberries
S- rice cake and satsuma pieces
L- toast with Philadelphia, scrambled eggs with mushrooms cucumber and cherry tomato, small spoon of beans
Melon and blueberries
D- fishcakes, roasted carrot, eggplant and pumpkin
Melon and blueberries
Strawberry yogurt

Yesterday

B - apricot porridge

L - greek yogurt (very fussy so that's all that made it in)

D - the last of the pork roast (ground), green bean puree, avocado (fork mashed)

Problem for us is DS2 can't stand the highchair....bawls the second you put him in it most meals which gets it all off on the wrong foot. He is too wriggly for our bumbo and whilst I can feed him on my lap its a touch messy and tiresome.

Breakfast: porridge with half a fruit pot mixed in
Lunch: ellas pouch - tomato pasta, 2 cheese triangles, half a fruit pot, a few organix spicy tomato stars
Dinner: sweet potato wedges, 2 fish fingers, 1 onion ring and the end of my corn on the cob
He'll probably have a snack before bed, think it'll be a yoghurt.

Today Holly ate:

Breakfast - 1/3 of a piece of bread, around 10 teaspoons of oatmeal sprinkled with cinnamon.

Lunch - one new potato chopped into pieces, a few pieces of mushroom, one bite of broccoli.

Snack - (From my husband's dinner when he got in from work!) a few bites of steak, two mouthfuls of baked beans and some broccoli.

Dinner - two pieces of pasta!

Today Holly ate:

Breakfast - 1/3 of a piece of bread, around 10 teaspoons of oatmeal sprinkled with cinnamon.

Lunch - one new potato chopped into pieces, a few pieces of mushroom, one bite of broccoli.

Snack - (From my husband's dinner when he got in from work!) a few bites of steak, two mouthfuls of baked beans and some broccoli.

Dinner - two pieces of pasta!
She's doing really well with breakfast these days, isn't she? You must be chuffed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->