What did your baby eat today? (all-inclusive edition!)

Today Holly ate:

Breakfast - 1/3 of a piece of bread, around 10 teaspoons of oatmeal sprinkled with cinnamon.

Lunch - one new potato chopped into pieces, a few pieces of mushroom, one bite of broccoli.

Snack - (From my husband's dinner when he got in from work!) a few bites of steak, two mouthfuls of baked beans and some broccoli.

Dinner - two pieces of pasta!
She's doing really well with breakfast these days, isn't she? You must be chuffed!

Yes, she's doing great these days! I'm so happy as she refused it for so long!

Yesterday:
Breakfast- 1 and a half weetabix with milk
Mid morning- cheese on toast
Lunch: Milk (as he had a mid morning snack)
Dinner- sausage and a few bits of chapatti
Plus throughout the day people will feed him randoms of whatever they are eating as lo is a food monster lol

Yesterday

B - porridge and a pear (rough fork mashed)

Snack - greek yogurt

D - 1 egg yolk (mashed), green bean puree with homemade cheese sauce.

Today Holly has eaten:

Breakfast - half a portion of maple syrup oatmeal (I left the room to take my bowl to the kitchen and came back to her trying to feed it to herself. It was everywhere! :dohh:)

Lunch - Around 1/4 a tin of baked beans, one small new potato, 5 pieces of pasta.

Dinner - 12 pieces of wholewheat pasta, some peas. (I offered her chicken too but she spat it out).

Breakfast: Cheerios and whole milk

Lunch: dairylea triangle on brown bread, a whole kiwi, a gingerbread biscotti

Dinner: bean hotpot (hipp jar), blueberry yoghurt, loads of spoons of peas/minced beef in gravy from my dinner!

Today Holly has eaten:

Breakfast - half a portion of maple syrup oatmeal (I left the room to take my bowl to the kitchen and came back to her trying to feed it to herself. It was everywhere! :dohh:)

Lunch - Around 1/4 a tin of baked beans, one small new potato, 5 pieces of pasta.

Dinner - 12 pieces of wholewheat pasta, some peas. (I offered her chicken too but she spat it out).

Appetite back with a vengeance!! lol :thumbup:

B- Blueberry Porridge (not really loving breakfast at the mo so eats very little!)
L- Last nights beef strognoff and toast
D- Garlic chicken, sweetcorn and potato (whizzed up) and a yogurt.

Today Holly has eaten:

Appetite back with a vengeance!! lol :thumbup:

B- Blueberry Porridge (not really loving breakfast at the mo so eats very little!)
L- Last nights beef strognoff and toast
D- Garlic chicken, sweetcorn and potato (whizzed up) and a yogurt.

It certainly is! I think she's making up now for what she missed out on! :haha:

B - just milk

L - salmon (ground to pate consistency), carrot puree - only a few bites

D - leftover salmon and carrot puree, refused a banana (fork mashed)

Yesterday-
Breakfast ( with her dad) he gave her an arrow root cookie and some yogurt ( kinda pissed me off because its not that hard to make her waffles or toast or fruit.
lunch- Roast beef wrap, spinach,tomatoes,cheese ( cut up in pieces)
supper- i burnt our supper ( i have a broken arm) i can only get so much things done at once and she was being fussy we had to get take out and she ate some with us.

Today-
breakfast- raspberrys,blue berry waffle.
lunch- pasta
supper- going to my dads pork chops, potatoes, veggies :)

Breakfast - Tropical Porridge
Lunch - Garlic chicken, mash n sweetcorn (last nights leftovers!) with cheese sticks
Dinner - Homemade lasagna with carrots

Today:

B- banana and raisin porridge fingers, bits of melon
S- rice cake and half bread stick
L- we were out so shared my tuna baguette and half a mandarin
D- mac n cheese (picked out most the veg and threw it over his highchair surprisingly he ate the aubergine though!) rest of the mandarin, some melon and some natural yogurt

B - Porridge made with grated Apple and blueberries (was a strange colour!!)
L - Grilled cheese with sliced tomato. Pineapple slices, some grapes.
D - Chicken, carrots, brocolli and a bit of roast potato. Some Orange wedges and grapes. Half a pot of natural yoghurt.

Today Holly has eaten:

Breakfast - three bites of bread, one mushroom

Lunch - a few bites of potato

Snack - loads of daddy's rice from his meal. Poor daddy!

Dinner - two pieces of pasta!

Breakfast - toast and a strawberry/cereal layer.

Lunch - bread sticks and quiche at nursery.

Dinner - wheat and oat pasta with tomato and herb sauce. I offered her some chagrilled chicken and mixed veg but she didn't want it. She also had a slice and a half of corned beef, Marmite toasty soldier, some of a banana/sultana cereal bar, fromage frais and a Yeo tube (like a Frube).

Yesterday...

Breakfast: Just milk
Lunch: Saag Paneer (homemade spinach and paneer cheese curry) with a little plain yogurt mixed in.
Dinner: raw tomato, cucumber sticks, strips of roasted chicken

Today....

Breakfast: Just milk
Lunch: Mango, cheddar cheese pieces, cashew butter on rice cakes
Dinner: homemade blackberry and blueberry muffin, strips of roasted chicken

I think she's getting ready to teethe again so hasn't really been into her food this week. Most of it gets chucked on the floor!

Today Holly has eaten -
Breakfast - refused

Lunch - around 6 bites of garlic bread, a few peas

Snack - a few mouthfuls of Cheerios soaked in whole milk

Dinner - none. She had one mouthful and then stabbed her dad in the head with a fork, and when we told her that she shouldn't do that and forks were only for food, she spat her food out and had a tantrum! :dohh:

Breakfast: just milk
Lunch: fresh figs, orange slices (she LOVED these!), toast with natural yogurt and hummus spread
Dinner: steamed broccoli, then white bean, tomato and kale soup (our dinner, but blended into a thick dip she could have with baguette dippers).

Today we had

B - peanut butter on toast, half a banana and a strawberry
S- breadstick dipped in hummus and blueberries
L - ham pasta pesto salad with cucumber pepper feta and tomato. Ate mainly the pasta!
Strawberry and apple
D - fishfinger, potato wedges and peas and sweetcorn
Half a nectarine
Strawberry mashed into natural yogurt

Bevslilbubble I shouldn't laugh about the fork stabbing incident but it made me chuckle! I hope she didn't stab too hard!

Today we had

B - peanut butter on toast, half a banana and a strawberry
S- breadstick dipped in hummus and blueberries
L - ham pasta pesto salad with cucumber pepper feta and tomato. Ate mainly the pasta!
Strawberry and apple
D - fishfinger, potato wedges and peas and sweetcorn
Half a nectarine
Strawberry mashed into natural yogurt

Bevslilbubble I shouldn't laugh about the fork stabbing incident but it made me chuckle! I hope she didn't stab too hard!

I found it funny too, it was so random! :haha:
Luckily it wasn't too hard, but she was very offended when we told her that she shouldn't do that!

Logans been off his solids with teething so has been drinking more formula.
Today Logan ate:

Breakfast: Bowl of cheerios

Lunch: Few bites of cheese (crackers refused, yoghurt refused, fruit refused, biscuit refused)

Snack: Biscuit

Dinner: 3 bites of chicken (salad refused, garlic bread refused)

Drinks: Few sips of juice (he struggles with his flask when teething)

Formula: 24oz (5oz at breakfast, 5oz snack, 5oz naptime, 9oz bedtime)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->