What did your baby eat today? (all-inclusive edition!)

Yesterday

B- blueberry pancakes and strawberries (he had nearly as many pancakes as me!)
S- half a leftover pancake, one Heinz baby biscuit, half a mandarin
L- ham and Philly sandwich, lettuce, cucumber, tomato.
Rest of mandarin, 4 grapes, 8 blueberries, more strawberry
S - peanut butter porridge finger
D- butter chicken and rice (mixed with natural yogurt) peas, sweetcorn, green beans
Apple (one piece!) blueberries and strawberries

He also had 28oz formula from 430am-bedtime!!

Growth spurt?!

OOfft think your lo ate more than me yesterday!! :haha:

I would reckon growing is a good bet! lol

He definitely ate more than me
I think!

Today
B- banana and cream cheese on toast, rest of banana and strawberry
S - peanut butter porridge finger
L - pasta, Philly, tuna and sweetcorn
Blueberries, petit filous yogurt
S - 2 piece of pasta, cube of cheese, sliver of ham, 3 grapes
D - salmon (mostly on the floor) potato wedges and green beans. Wasn't fussed at all
2 strawberries and 10 blueberries

We have a strawberry and blueberry fiend!!

Today less formula; 23-24oz

Funny day for food

B - pot of Hipp fruit and half a yogurt with daddy

L - late morning she had porridge and some apple and banana pureé. Late afternoon she had a few mouthfuls of chicken, olives and fries at Nandos.

D - offered her bacon, brie & tomato quiche, beans, sweetcorn and mini sausages, corn puffs and cheerios, mango, grape, cherry tomato and blueberry but she just cried and wouldn't eat (she's very clingy and unsettled at the moment). I managed to get her to have some of my blueberry yogurt, a chocolate pudding and some leftover fruit pureé from lunch.

I wish she'd eat :( I get so envious reading the posts of people whose babies eat really well. She's coming off of stage 1 Aptamil this week so can't rely on it as a backup when she barely eats all day any more.

Breakfast: bowl of cereal
Snack: cranberry breakfast bar
Lunch: cheese sandwhich. He actually ate bread!! :happydance: 1 finger of a kitkat
Snack: cranberry breakfast bar
Dinner: 3 turkey nuggets, 20 pieces of pasta

Drinks: 1 flask of juice

Formula: 11oz (5oz naptime, 6oz bedtime)

6oz formula

breakfast: fromage frais, 3/4 slice of dairylea on toast, 10 blueberries

snack: 1 banana porridge finger

lunch: broccoli (few bites), heinz med veg and rice mixed with 2oz formula (left a few spoonfuls), half pouch of apple, pear and banana puree

6oz milk

dinner: spaghetti hoops (1/3 small tin), seeded toast (2 fingers), petit filous little choc dessert, 12 blueberries, rest of fruit pouch, half a brioche roll and then pinched a small yorkshire pud off my plate an hour later - hungry girly at tea time! wasn't planning on giving her all that!

7oz milk before bed

B - porridge (creative I know!)

L - potato soup, grated apple

D - ground beef in tomato sauce with 1 hard boiled egg yolk crumbled on top with Parmesan cheese grated over it and some green bean purée.

Breakfast: apple and strawberry porridge fingers/balls, piece of banana
Lunch: steamed broccoli, dal (red lentil curry) on rice cakes
Dinner: orangle slices, Ella's Kitchen beef stew spread on toast

B - peanut butter porridge fingers, strawberry, grapes (we had a picnic at the park)
S - grapes, Cheerios and raisins
L - falafel pieces, cucumber, red pepper
Lots of raspberries
S - peanut butter on corn cake
D - macaroni cheese with peas brocolli, tomato and sweetcorn
Yet more raspberries and some blueberries

15 oz of formula with 9oz bedtime bottle to come!

B - Formula, yogurt and tiny bit my weetabix

L - Eggy Bread (first time!), Mini Fruit Muffin (first time!) Not exactly mega healthy but im excited she fed herself and it wasnt cheese, toast or yogurt!! :happydance:

D - Carbonara, only ate it when i fed her though and yogurt!

Today was a good food day!:wohoo:

Today Holly has eaten:

Breakfast - small portion of oatmeal with cinnamon.

Lunch - 13 pieces of wholewheat pasta, 1/4 of a tin of kidney beans, some broccoli.

Snack - about 12 pieces of pasta from Terry's dinner.

Dinner - very small portion of fish (cod - without batter) and chips.

B - Apple porridge, 1 peanut butter porridge ball, some grapes.
L - rice cakes & soft cheese, breadsticks, half an ellas kitchen smoothie
D - chicken stew with potatoes, parsnips, carrots and mushrooms. Orange wedges, some grapes and a banana & raspberry frozen yoghurt.

5oz formula

Breakfast: fromage frais, 10 blueberries, 2 or 3 dairylea toast fingers

snack: 10 goodies cheese and herb puffs

Lunch: heinz med veg and rice mixed with 2oz formula, 12 bits of carrot, a few spoons of strawberry rice pudding, a whole small mandarin

6oz formula

snack: 2 slices of cucumber and a couple more cheese and herb puffs

Dinner: 7 bits of cheesy pasta, small portion peas, half a plum blueberry and vanilla pouch, petit filous little dessert, few bites of homemade banana cake

6.5oz formula

B - Greek yogurt (meltdown before we could get beyond that)

L - chicken noodle soup, pieces of mandarin orange and soft cheese triangle on tray

D - pork chop (grated), balsamic rice, sweet potato (mashed)

Yesterday..

B - 2 weetabix
L - boiled egg, toast, plum, yoghurt
D - sausage and mushroom casserole, blueberries

Today

B - scrambled egg, yoghurt mixed with mashed banana
L - carrot, lentil and brocolli soup
D - she'll be having pasta bake and a fruit pot probably!

B/L - porridge, toast fingers with Marmite and peanut butter and half a fromage frais.

D - fish fingers, veggie fingers, mixed vegetables in tomato and cheese sauce, a fig and a custard style yogurt mixed with chopped apple, grapes and blueberries.

B - 1/4 weetabix and cows milk, wee bit of my weetabix too!

L- Pasta from last night, pancakes with raspberries and blackberries (only really licked the fruit though!)

D - Spag bol and yoghurt

B - porridge made with Apple, some grapes.
L - brocolli nuggets, a breadstick, half an ellas kitchen smoothie, some banana & raspberry frozen yoghurt.
D - macaroni cheese, Orange wedges, grapes and half a pot of natural yoghurt.

Yesterday

7.5oz formula

breakfast: Fromage frais, 6 blueberries, 4 pieces mandarin, few bites of brioche

snack: 10 organix cheese and herb puffs

lunch: cauliflower cheese (only a few spoons), 2 quite big babycorns, tasted a bit of pitta and houmous, few spoons strawberry and apple puree, more cheese and herb puffs

4oz formula

snack: rest of mandarin

Dinner: big portion of mixed veg (broccoli, 2 babycorn, peas), small portion baked beans, potato waffle, 100g pot of custard with a few spoons of fruit puree (she ate almost all of her dinner!)

6oz formula

Today

8oz formula

breakfast: fromage frais, 4 fingers seeded toast w/peanut butter, offered mandarin but refused

lunch: offered dairylea sandwich, baby corn, cheese and herb puffs, blueberries, custard, mandarin - she ate literally 50g custard, 3 blueberries and 2 bites of baby corn - and a bite of my chocolate swiss roll!

2oz formula - out of an 8oz bottle!!

snack: whole mandarin apart from 2 pieces, heinz chocolate biscotti

dinner: 1/4 tin spaghetti hoops, seeded toast w/butter which she didn't eat, portion of peas, petit filous little dessert, pot of fruity custard and then OH gave her 2 chocolate buttons

6oz bedtime bottle

Yesterday

B - banana and peanut butter porridge fingers
Half a mandarin, strawberry and about 5 raspberries
S - cream cheese on rice cake
L - hummus and cheese sandwich, raspberries, blueberries, couple of chips, 4 pieces of pasta in tomato sauce
S - breadstick and hummus
D - pasta Bol with peas
Strawberries and blueberries

Yesterday

B - porridge, toasty fingers with cream cheese & curd and half a fromage frais.

D - grilled sardines, pasta, olives and grilled cherry tomatoes. Petits filous chocolate pudding and some Cornflake cake.

Today

B/L - toasty fingers with raspberry jam and peanut butter, mashed banana, a fig, a fromage frais and some cheerios.

D - chicken, sausages, runner beans and roast potato. Vanilla yogurt and two chocolate buttons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->