What did your baby eat today? (all-inclusive edition!)

B - oatmeal with prune puree mixed in, raspberries (halved)

L - egg toast and grated apple, few peach rice puffs

D - Kale and apple tuna burgers with pureed pineapple on top

Still offering a bit of water now though having trouble getting him to take it.

B - oatmeal with prune puree mixed in, raspberries (halved)

L - egg toast and grated apple, few peach rice puffs

D - Kale and apple tuna burgers with pureed pineapple on top

Still offering a bit of water now though having trouble getting him to take it.

I struggled for ages but refuses to give him and my lo drinks water happily out of a sippy cup now. Keep giving it a go x

B~ Oatmeal cereal
L~ Prune/pear puree, Cheerios
D~ Home made applesauce (I was canning some) and more Cheerios

I have a Cheerio addict on my hands.

Yesterday

B - cereal with mashed banana, toast with cheese spread and humus and half a pouch of Ella's puree.

L - some pasty but wasn't interested.

D - stirfry; chicken and prawn pieces, egg noodles, peas, corn, mushroom and carrot with chow mein sauce. She ate a lot of veg :)
A fromage frais, pot of jelly and remaining puree from breakfast.

Today

B - tropical fruit cereal, chocolate chip brioche with lime curd and peanut butter and a fromage frais

L - late breakfast followed by snacks at nursery.

D - macaroni with carbonara sauce, ham and sweetcorn. Breadsticks and humus, a bite of cheese and an Organix fruit puree pot.

B - porridge, apple, pear, plum, cottage cheese (homemade), yog.

L - cucumber, tomato, cheese, pancake, yog. Refused fish.

D - shepherd's pie, red pepper, cottage cheese, braised red cabbage.

Of course an awful lot of it ended up on the floor.

Breakfast - toast, banana, porridge with apple purée

Snack - a carrot, oat and raisin bar; an apple my husband tried to eat and had it give LO eventually

Dinner - fish cakes (mashed potato, tuna, sweetcorn, tomatoes and a bit of cheese), fruit loaf with unsalted butter, cucumber fingers, Greek yoghurt with peach purée

B- Weetabix with banana, raspberries and blueberries and toast

L- Gave potato waffles and baked beans but wouldn't touch it. Refused her yogurt. Only had a handful of blueberries and half a banana

D- Pasta ratatouille which she ate half of

breakfast: 1 weetabix with 5oz cows milk, handful blueberries, mini banana (literally as long as my rather short index finger, they're so cute) but she only had a few bites of that.

snack: fromage frais

lunch: cottage pie (just the meat bit -but hardly touched!) with a few oven chips and loads of peas. Refused most of her green beans. A few bites of cucumber. Fruit puree pouch and 3 giant choc buttons.

snack: satsuma and a few sucks on a ellas smoothie

Dinner: cod fishcake with broccoli and sweetcorn, some spaghetti hoops. didn't much like her fishcake but had some of it. Followed by a fromage frais and another mini banana

Plus around 250ml cows milk to drink throughout the day. She also has a cup of water to hand but im struggling to get her to have that at the moment :shrug:

Thought I'd bump this thread to get some new ideas. LO is in nursery today so will be well fed there but I'm struggling with new ideas.

She is 10 months old and we are BLW, please share what your lo's are eating!

Breakfast: oatmeal with half a mashed banana. He also ate the second half, toast fingers with unsalted butter.

Lunch: potato cake, scrambled egg, kiwi fruit, blueberries

Snack: rice cakes with peanut butter, sliced pear

Dinner: Pasta with homemade sauce (kale, tomatoes, orange pepper, spinach cooked in olive oil with garlic, black pepper and oregano then blended) and mature cheddar

Pudding: raspberries and Greek yoghurt

My LO is a pig. None of this went on the floor. A bit ended up in his bib but he ate that last!

Do you make the potato cake, if so can you share? Also that pasta sauce sounds lovely so will have a go at that. I made one in the week but was stuck for inspiration but yours sounds lovely.

Thanks for Sharing :)

Do you make the potato cake, if so can you share? Also that pasta sauce sounds lovely so will have a go at that. I made one in the week but was stuck for inspiration but yours sounds lovely.

Thanks for Sharing :)

I don't make them no, but check the sałt content as it varies a lot (some are high in salt). My MIL made LO them when he stayed at the weekend and he loved them - mashed potato, beaten egg, flour - mix together, shape and fry in a little oil. Personally I'd only do that if I had leftover mash but you could make a batch and freeze them!

You could make that sauce with any veg you like. If you want to add a different protein then any meat or fish would do. I cut salmon and fresh tuna into small portions for my LO and freeze them individually which he'll sometimes have with the pasta.

You could also make a pesto sauce with basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese.

Ooh nice thread :)

Today Rio has had as follows..

Breakfast: toast smeared with peanut butter and a handful of blueberries. He ate most of the toast but it was clearly more fun to squish the blueberries.

Lunch: cheese omelette (refused) and a strawberry yoghurt.

Dinner: homemade pea and ham soup (thick purée texture) with homemade garlic bread, half a peach for dessert.

Snacks: handful of cheese and tomato Ella's kitchen puffits and a couple of carrot sticks.

Great tips Kate I'll try that sauce on the weekend, our LO loves salmon too so good idea about adding some to the pasta. I think we're having sausage and mash later so could make a bit extra for the rice cakes. I seem to struggle with lunches so ill batch these up and freeze some.

Ok so yesterday we had:

B: 1 weetabix with whole milk

L: Pasta with home made sauce (tomatoes, mixed herbs, garlic and pepper)

D: Chicken strips with veg (carrots, green beans & asparagus)

Snacks: Yoghurt, blueberries (she LOVES these) and organix rice cakes

Today Rio has had...

Breakfast: toast with spread cheese and a little bit of porridge made with the 3oz of milk he left

Lunch: lamb, carrots, parsnips, broccoli and mash potato then a yoghurt.

Dinner: chips (home cut and oven cooked) with fish and peas and half a banana afterwards.

Snacks: organix cheese and herb puffs, two strawberries, about a third of daddy's cookie because he stole it lol x

B - wheetabix
D - chicken with pasta, tomatoes and mushroom
1 frontage fraud
T - chicken with rice, peas and sweet corn

S - raisins, quavers, nibble of my biscuit

My LO would eat until he burst. Yesterday he had:

Breakfast: oatmeal with fresh strawberries, 1 piece of buttered toast, more strawberries, whole milk (to drink)

Lunch: 1 crumpet, scrambled egg with spinach and tomatoes, cucumber fingers, baked beans, blueberries

Snack: cream cheese on crackers, yoghurt

Tea: cheese and tomato pizza (we went out for tea), 1 kiwi fruit

Supper: whole banana

Applesauce with mashed banana and tropical fruit purée, butter toast, mixed vegetables, carrots, mashed potatoes, squash, shredded cheese, strawberry yogurt, veggie sticks, small pasta.

B: scrambled egg cups with cheese (baked in muffin tray), apple slices
L: pasta tubes with roasted veg sauce, courgette balls, baby tomatoes, more apple slices
S: ella's kitchen red one smoothie pouch (fed to herself), blueberry muffin
D: chunky vegetable stew, rice cakes with cream cheese, a prune

How do you cook your scrambled egg cups and courgette balls? Sorry if it's obvious I'm rubbish cook but want to do some different things for DS :flower:

B- Banana apple oatmeal; handful of Cheerios
L- strawberry; toast with hummus; purple puffs
D- chicken bits Sauted in butter and melted cheese; brocolli bites ( great recipe found online of brocolli chedder egg and breadcrumb baked as nuggets) small cubes of chedder... A couple of softened apple
Cubes; Baby mum mum cracker

Formula and water in between

Could you share your recipe for broccoli bites? They sound great :thumbup:

Oooh great idea for a thread. I'm always looking for new ideas :D

B: Banana oat cookies (banana and porridge oats mushed together and baked in oven), yoghurt and strawberries.

S: Melon slices.

D: Spicy sweet potato wedges with salsa dip (cucumber, tomato, red onion and tomato purée blitzed in food processor) then grapes.

S: some more sweet potato wedges as stole some of Daddy's when he got home from work :haha:

T: will be steamed salmon, spring onion mash and some form of vegetable I haven't decided yet (maybe broccoli)

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->