What did your IB look like how long did it last ect?

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
Well nothing really getting on the pad I put on. I've had it on all day .There is a little bit when I wipe just brown ...no pink or red nothing in toilet. :shrug::shrug:
Did have a few hardly noticeable aches /pokes right after it started but none since. Just finished dinner and my stomach is upset, I have a headache and feel exhausted.

I did have what I think was IB with my son it was red and lasted 2 days. could have been breakthrough bleeding not sure because I can't exactly remember when I had the bleeding. Thought it was my period . That was 13yrs ago. Didn't realize I was pregnant till I missed next cycle and had blood work and US done I was 9 weeks along he was... a surprise baby.

Guess I have to wait and see what it looks like tomorrow. Tests should be here by then too. I hope. So will test when they get here. I'm feeling anxious right now too.

Anyways if you had IB what was it like and did you have any symptoms with it??

I don't think it's my period a week early. AF always starts heavy and red with painful cramps and backache.

Period due in 7 days.

Last edited:
I've never had IB but I just wanted to wish you good luck :dust:.

I've never had IB but I just wanted to wish you good luck :dust:.
Thanks sweetie!! I hope it is IB, not getting my Hopes up tho..can't wait to test tomorrow if my tests come in the mail.

Feeling anxious and nervous

I think I had it and it was a pin prick of red but I know some people have brown too! Good luck! Really hope it is IB for you <3

Spotting seems to have stopped overnight. Not sure what to think. Keeping my fingers crossed it was IB. My shipment of tests are delayed in the mail. Hope they come today. I'll update post after I test. Either today or tomorrow. FX

Sounds like IB especially if it’s stopped!

I hope your tests come today and I'm glad the spotting has stopped! Good luck!

I think IB to hon.
So annoying about tests. Hope they come soon hon.
I'm 7dpo so still to early for me.
Really really really hope we both get BFPs seen from space hahahaha.

Fixed so hard hon [-o&lt;

I was thinking back and with my 10 year old son I did have one tiny pin size red dot and then a few days later I got my BFP.

Never had IB with any of my others but did have some bleeding at 10dpo with that 4th CP.
But like I said it was only when I was checking cervix and it was redish mixed with cm but not enough to make it to pants.
So not sure if that was IB or not.

I had implantation bleeding with all my pregnancies! Some was early, some on time, and some late bleeding too. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->