What do folk think of the early tests from ebay?

jenjen21

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I've been using the early detection tests from the ebay but I've been hearing a few negative comments about them. Have you ever used them? What tests do you use?
Thanks

I have them and they have always been accurate, so I dont have anything bad to say about them lol, when I did get my BFP though I did go and buy a digital clear blue as I wanted to see it in writing lol

I've not gotten a BFP yet on the cheapie internet tests, I buy mine from Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com... but I've always had good luck with the OPKs (same style dip tests) and both are similar to the ones on eBay...

Best of luck!

I bought both ovulation tests and early pregnancy tests off ebay, they came in individually sealed pouches, I have been charting CM and BBT, but according to the ovulation tests I never ovulated? Im 10DPO (going off my charts) and started testing for pregnancy, BFN, I think its worth spending the extra money for the tests from the chemist, at least that way they're more likely to be accurate.

its very easy to miss the surge with OPK's - in some women it can be gone in as little as 12 hours. The CBFM tests estrogen and LH so will be much more accurate but are way more expensive. I think that on there own without charting etc OPK's wouldn't be an accurate way to plan as such.

I love the tests from early-pregnancy-tests.com. I've used them for 18 months now and they've never missed a surge.

This month I ordered some of the Wondfo. I didn't like the OPS as they seemed to always have a line. ON a few different occasions this month I dipped both an early pregnancy OPK and the Wondfo OPK in the same urine and the Wondfo would always be way dark. Not as dark as the control but it was annoying to me.

In the end they both detected the surge, but my fade in and out was much easier to read on the early pregnancy test OPKS.

As for the HPTs. I have them and am using them now, but so far --- but that's probably just because I'm not pregnant:-( I did get a faint +++ on a clear blue yesterday but we all know how those go. It did become visible right away, but all my other tests say ----.

Anyways. Not sure if that helps. But the only cheapies I will buy from now on is from the early pregnancy tests.com site

I personally think their crap, i got what i thought was a definiate line on them at weekend and it turned out to be an evap line xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->