What do lo's hiccups feel like?

pooch

Reaction score
It says i should feel them now but how do they differ from regular movements/kicks??

ive been wondering myself, when we had our 20 week scan he had hiccups but i couldnt feel anything at all , you could see his little chest hiccup haha

They feel like rhythmic movements, and i always see my belly moving when he hiccups too.. they are sort of like soft kicks to a beat lol

I've been wondering when you're meant to feel hiccups too. I'm 19weeks today and have been feeling kicks and punches since 15+5 but don't know what stage LO can start to hiccup...xox

you will think they are kicks at first- but then you realise they occur at regular intervals. I felt mine lower down close the the cervix.

Dont panic :) I think i read somewhere that the baby has to turn before you can feel them- and a LOT of women find them really annoying- from memory i was really really preggo before i felt my LO do it.

My baby gets them a lot!!

They are rythmical and softer than a kick, she likes to get them just as I'm falling asleep.

Thanks Darling for keeping Mummy awake most nights! :kiss:

Like a little jerk every few seconds (haven't felt yet lol, but this is what i felt with my little boy)

i always thought they felt like a heart beat in my bump lol

I wake up every morning at 6am because she has hiccups lol.... And they obviously bug her, cos she kicks really hard when she has them lol... Poor bubba

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->