What do movements feel like?

acv_17

TTC @ 22
Reaction score
I'm currently TTC,...but I've had weird periods for the past 5 months or so. Like, really light, not even close to filling one pad per day(sorry TMI). Usually they're short, about 2 - 4 days, but the last one lasted for almost 2 weeks. Every pregnancy test I've taken had been negative. Well lately I've been feeling movements, It feels like someone is touching me on my stomach... Could it be that I am pregnant and I'm just not producing enough HCG in my system?

I have gone to the doctor last week, and she wanted to put me on BC for a few months to regulate things, I said no, and she sent me to have blood work done to check if everythings ok. I assume(hope) a blood pregnancy test was done too. I'm going to call again, after it has been 2 weeks(too short?) to see how the blood work went.

I haven't really been feeling any other symptoms...my boobs just feel really heavy(but that could be just because they're so big:( and it has gotten pretty uncomfortable sleeping on my stomach, which I hate. I'm only truly comfortable on my stomach.

Thanks!

you would have to be more than 15 weeks pregnant to feel any sort of movement in your belly.

yeah i know:blush: My last NORMAL period ended on august 13th...:p

What I mean is maybe I really have not been having periods?:wacko:

Take a test just incase, maybe they wern't real periods

I've taken several tests, and all of them were negative, even the one I took this evening. I'm probably not pregnant, but then I'm wondering what these movements are.

may sound silly but could it be wind? After having my first baby i was amazed at how bubbles of wind felt like a baby moving. I spoke to others at the time as i was convinced at one point i was pregnant again and they to told me that they experienced similar feelings.
I hope you manage to sort it out.

I didn't start feeling proper movements until I was about 21-22 weeks before that I had flutters which I thought was wind so it could be wind hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->