What do they really want? - UPDATED

Your not long with this guy are you chicky??

I card a kiss and a little mans gadget or new cd album depending what kinda guy he is in a nice box! Bingo!

Together next year? Spoil him a bit more and add a fluffy teddy lol!

x

Lol will only have been with him about 6 or 7 weeks on his birthday, only getting something little this year like a phone or something and give him a night time treat :rofl:

Do you really think thats too much? Ian wants to buy me a phone and it's not even my birthday and i've got a brand new one:dohh: xx

umm its hard isnt it buying for blokes when they dont give you any clue...
how about something fun like a remote control helicopter? I bought my OH one for christmas last year he loves it and he's 28 :D

https://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadget...tor-R-C-Picoo-Z-Micro-Helicopter/Product.html

My OH has been at me every christmas and birthday we've been together to get him this, and I keep telling him no :lol: and he's only 21!
I wouldnt get him too much Rachel, a new phone is quite alot of money when yous havent been together long. Especially since its quite near christmas too!

My OH has been at me every christmas and birthday we've been together to get him this, and I keep telling him no :lol: and he's only 21!
I wouldnt get him too much Rachel, a new phone is quite alot of money when yous havent been together long. Especially since its quite near christmas too!

Yeh, guess so! just haven't got any other ideas, just knew he needed a new phone so thought ahh could get him that lolx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->