What do u think of this name?

klcuk3

Mummy to two Munchkins
Reaction score
We're thinking of calling our little one Caileigh if bumps a girl....what do you think of it? :flower:

I think it's a pretty name and don't really care what people think about the spelling variant we've chosen x I just hope she doesn't get too annoyed with people asking her how to spell it as its not the most common way x

Hr middle name will be Isla .....obviously all thesis if she is a she!! Lol

I like it and its also on our list of maybes (which isnt really existent tbh as we just cant decide!) Although we have stuck to the spelling "Kayleigh"

I really like the spelling! And even though mine is spelt in a more common way, I still always get asked how to spell it and it's never bothered me. Isla flows really nicely too :)

I like it, and I like the spelling. But it doesn't matter what I think.

The question is do you like it? Do you love it? If the answer is yes, then that's your name and don't let anybody spoil it for you. :hugs:

It looks too much like calliegh to me, stick to spelling it kayleigh or Kayley

you could try Kailey as a cool unique spelling

Is it pronounced like Kayleigh?
I'm not a big fan but it's quite feminine and sweet.

I am not a fan of changing spellings so much that they become unpronounceable or have a look that they have been spelled incorrectly.

Immediately I pronounced it Cale-Lee.

I like it.

Yes it's pronounced Kayleigh but I preferred it with a C than a K x We really struggled to find a girls name we both loved. We had Hollie for a while but I only liked it and didn't love it x

Hmm, I think people might pronounce it Call-ee. There is a girl at DD1 nursery called Calleigh, which is a similar spelling and pronounced Call-ee. I do prefer Kay-lee as a name but not sure I would automatically work that out from your spelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->