what do u think

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
Hi I always wonder if it was the lap and dye that helped me concieve last time round , I was trying 3 years had a lap & dye & fell pregnant the same cycle

My last period then was 27th april 2011
I hap the lap and dye may 17th 2011 & I got my bfp 31st may 2011

I did a pregnancy test b4 the lap and dye and it was negative, my cycle was 28 days,
& was due my bab 2nd feb 2012 x

So techinally I was classed as pregnant when I had the lap and dye done , I was 2+5 when I had it done , and I was 4+5 when I found out I was pregnant ,

So I no u aren't really pregnant from the 1st day of ur last period , really what I'm asking is , do u think I ovulated later or was I actually pregnant at the time of the lap. Just want to no if it was ony cuz the lap and dye I got pregnant or did I get pregnant on my own x

As I've been trying to concieve again for 11 months and stil not pregnant :( x

I'm not sure? If you were 2.5 at the time of the lap then it could mean you were already preggers?

Yeh :) I hope I fall again soon x x and all the lovely ladies on here x

This still bugs me all the time , was I pregnant at the time of my lap and it hadn't implanted yet . Because surely if I had the lap at 2+5 weeks pregnant I would of had to have been pregnant then cuz that would of been cycle day 19 of a 28 day cycle x

that does seem kind of late, however, I have heard that the best time to get pregnant after a lap & dye is during that month because if there were any blockages, a lot of times the procedure busts through the small ones making the tubes more clear.
I had a lap and dye done in January however, I spotted ALL month so therefore we didn't do any bd'ing. My doc told me to wait until I quit spotting and I really wanted to follow orders.
Anyway, that would def be something to think about. I was going to say that that is very unlikely because of all the disturbance in there but then again it might have been.
It wouldn't have been for me because they also did a dnc to make sure that the lining what nice and new? I guess, that's what I was told. so for me there wouldn't have been anything to implant in.

Thank you hun, yeh I only spotted for 1/2 days, they didn't find anything wrong , but yeh it could of cleared my tubes, but I'm sure I would of already ovulated by cycle day 19 of a 28 day cycle because my luetual phase would of been two short after that. I suppose ill never no. It makes me want another lap and dye just to see if it will help again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->