What do/will your kids call you both?

I'm mama :D I <3 hearing him say it :love:

(my ex and I were mummy and mama, which I why i've gone with Mama this time for my birth son) Tegans Mama is right though, they really do pick their own names in the end, so don't worry too much :)

Hi, my kids were 1 and 2 when my partner and I got together. To start with they called her by her first name. But after lots of mistaken "mummy"s we had a chat about the fact that she is going to be sticking about and that she will be doing all lie same things as me. So they chose to call me mummy and my partner mum. One of the reasons we did this is because we discussed the possibilities of having a third child from quite early so wanted names that would suit our family when it grows :) the kids are very certain about who is who, if some one calls we mum they correct them as to the kids, mummy and mum are 2 different people. It confuses people a little who don't know our situation ;-)

Our twins call us both mommy but they make it clear which of us they are talking to and sometimes they call me mommy and call my fiance mommy mommy and her son is older he was ten when we got together and hes 17 now so he has called me by my name from the beginning! We just let our girls call us what they were comfortable with we never told them what to call us! We will see what the new baby will call us too lol!

Bit different but i always called my mum's wife (they got together when i was 8) by a short form of her name that nobody else used. (i suspect because she hated it. But she let me call her that and it felt like more of mum name than just using her full name.)

we havent really talked about it but i am for sure being mom my whole life i have wanted to hear mom but i am hoping for her to be called daddy or papa but thats just what i amm thinking its really up to her what ever she wants but we havent even started trying yet so we will see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->