What do y'all think of this girl name??

I agree that it sounds more like a nickname. Also one thing to keep in mind, kids are mean and "Bay" will almost certainly become or be combined "Gay" at some point as a mean nickname to call her... I'm sorry.
I agree it could happen. Kids are mean and will turn anything in to a bad name if the inspiration arises. My name is Chelsea for example- I was called "smellsea" wouldn't think you would be able to make fun of that name, but I had many other mean nicknames as well. Kids will be mean to others regardless of names. If they wanna make fun of someone, they're going to do it one way or the other.

Plus, my kids won't think of "gay" as a bad term at all. At least, I won't raise them to. Hopefully they will be like me as kids and tell the other kids the nickname is dumb and to try another ;)

I wouldn't worry about the "gay" thing as girls name Faye never get called gay do they?

If kids are going to make fun it's going to be using anything they've got. Can't prevent it completely

I don't really like it as a name alone but that's just my opinion.

I agree with the suggestion of maybe using bailey, you could always spell it baylee and then call her bay?

Ultimately it's up to you though :)

Yea, I just don't like the name bailey. Idk, I like weird names :p like, if I had to name one of my children bailey, I would give the name to a boy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->