What do you call "it"?

We call ours Willabe, as in 'Willabe a boy or a girl?'. DH says 'morning' and 'goodnight' everyday, even though I'm only 7wks!!

pepper!

after 3MC's i wanted a name with PMA, so chilli peppers are firey and kick, so pepper it is

after explaining this to my OH he declared me a nut job

Me and OH have pokemon names for eachother and Luke (our ds) so this one has a pokemon name too! We call it charmander because that's a fire pokemon and this bubbi gave me heartburn before I even saw my bfp!

mine are just referred 2 as the twins cant wait until we know what were having so we can pick their names :) xx

chilli pepper as first scan looked like a chilli pepper or bambino or baby

Ours is Sprout. We decided on it when we were testing on Christmas Day. Sadly that was a bfn, but it kind of stuck so now we have our little Sprout!

lillte raisin :)

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt96a64.aspx

I named the embryos when they were being. transferred for IVF: Bubba and Nugget

Bubba because it's a strong tough name for such a tiny little thing that had a big job ahead of itself, and Nugget but they are just so tiny and innocent when they are embryos.

More recently we've been saying 'the twins'.

I called DD little Buddha.

I've already started to call it my little Soybean. It'll probably also have the title of Baby a lot of the time :D

my best friend calls it satan, because ive been quite hormonal and i tend to say things out loud that most people would just think :)

me and my bf call it spawn, he says his goodness and my evilness, lucky i love him :)

personally i call it my ikkle bubble xx

pepper!

after 3MC's i wanted a name with PMA, so chilli peppers are firey and kick, so pepper it is

after explaining this to my OH he declared me a nut job

Cute! No nickname for 'it' and sick of calling it 'it'.

On a seperate note, Pepper is on our short list for a boy or girl. I love the chili's too although I got the idea from the movie Dodgeball....Pepper Johnson (Jason Bateman's character). Weird, I know.

Grape :haha:

This seems to have stuck since reading somewhere it was the size of a grape about a week or two ago :haha:

OH actually patted my tummy and said "nighty night Grape" last night :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->