What do you call "it"?

HolmesMomma

Reaction score
Just curious... my husband and I have been referring to it as the Zygote... even though I know it's no longer a zygote...

What do you call your bun in the oven?

just 'the baby' really haha

Lil bunny is my newest favorite thing to call it.
I've also called it "baby", "mini me", "gummy bear" and "lil bean" lol.
There is a lady at work who calls it "Taddy" (not my fav but oh well)

Mine is called Twiglet cos my Hubby's nick name at work is Twiggy or the Twigster lol

I call it Baby and She. My dh calls it Baby MOO. His nickname growing up was Moo because he loved cows and would go around Mooing. I think Moo is cute.

Jellybean...since thats what it looked like at our first scan. But have another next week and hoping we can tell if we are Team Pink or Team Blue...... then it will be either Reagan (girl) or Wyatt (boy).

We call ours the bean, sticky Mexican jumping for full title, lol!!! Xx

We call it whatever fruit my tickers says it is that week- lol. But since our current scan it looks like a gummy bear... so we call it that right now ;) Otherwise just our little bean.

Lentil! My little lentil...:cloud9:

Beano, as a lot of people call it a bean anyway and my DH's nickname when he was a kid was Beano so it seems to fit :) I am also convinced it is a boy as my DH had 2 kids before we met and they were both boys so I reckon he is a boy machine!

Aw you've all got such cute names for the little life/lives in your tummies. I just call mine no.2!

I call mine cutie pie. :lol: Or sweetie. Or any other pet names that I also call my 2y.o. son.

We usually call ours "little bean". But every morning my husband leaves for work before I get up, and he kisses me goodbye and then kisses my belly and says "I love you, Bambino!" I think that's just too cute! He's gonna be the best daddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->