What do you call it?

Baby France

Me and my amazing babies!
Reaction score
The tv remote control?

We've always called it a panel but OH insists its a flicker.

Whats it called in your house?

:flower:

lol, we call it the remote.

remote....a flicker?makes it sound like something to do with boogies :rofl:

Generally either Remote or TV Thingy (it's TV Thingy when I can't remember what it's called!)

remote here too. My ex called it the controller...

Usually just "the remote" but my dad calls it the "oofer doofer" which is pretty random.

ETA:
My dad makes up names for everything so its not weird anymore.

I said the exact same about the flicker.

I mean? I have heard a friend call it the doofer before :wacko:

Just a remote for us too. My mums ex used to call it the 'zapper'. My Oh calls it every name under the sun, he comes up with a new name everytime he asks for it.. so half the time I don't know what he means :haha:

The controls. Or the clicker. Doofer is a general name for something we've forgot the name of in our house!

We call them remotes but we've got so many so we have to describe them ie, DVR remote, tv remote, wii remote etc.

Remote, but my mum and dad always called it "the buttons" lol

we call it the m'trole as thats what Leah caled it when she was about 2

in fact Lana who is 22 months is the only one in our house who calls it a remote have no idea how she even learnt its proper name as we never use it

Growing up we called it a 'dit dit' now, in my home, we just call it a remote.

when we were kids for some reason we called it 'the box'..............when i met my other half he called it the 'memo' ............which has kinda stuck so its either 'remote' or 'memo' in our house..........once i couldnt find the remote anywhere so i got the girls to play a game...... 'finding memo':haha:

Just the remote, occasionally the buttons. When i was little my nan used to call it a "nik nik" :haha: god knows where that came from!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->