What do you call it?

I just call it a remote, but now I'm interested to start randomly calling it different things. :haha:

I call it the remote. My oh calls it a jobbie. Apparently it does its job

In our house they have always been the buttons. I remember my brother asked for the "remote control" once and everyone went "oooooh, the remote control!!!" Like he was really posh, he just asks for the buttons now. xxx

When I was little we called it the 'zapper'.

Now I call it the remote, DH must have rubbed off on me lol.

Remote, or if I can't remember what it's called I usually point at the TV and say where's the thing. Haha.

Remote in our house, my folks call it "the button" as if there's just one of them lol!

I remember when we got our first video with a remote in the 80's - we thought it was so cool, even though it did have a cable that plugged into the front and dad wouldn't let us touch it lol!

When I was little we called it the "zapper blaster" or just the "zapper"... I have NO idea why we called it that! But I just say remote now! xx

The remote! But my mum & brother call it "the buttons" and the computer/laptop is also the pooter!

remote... sometimes the controller to.

When I was younger aparently I called it the 'fat controller' like from thomas tank engine

Remote for me, but my best friend calls it a 'dink dink' freak!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->