What do you call your baby??

luci and bump

Proud mummy to Evelyn :)
Reaction score
At the moment our little baby is nameless, and we have no idea of gender, so we've been calling it "It" which feels wrong!
What do you refer to your bump as? My DD we called bumpy, and my nephew was jellybean.
Just trying to think of something cute we can call the baby until it arrives, so we can stop referring to it as IT :lol: :lol:

I bloody hated using it 😂 she was 'they' as it just sounded nicer and when we heard her heartbeat for the first time, my partner remarked and said it sounded like Bloop Bloop Bloop bloop' so she became known as Bloop 😂 now she's Harley Bump :)

We called him nugget until we decided on his name :D

We called baby "bean" this time round. Although we now know gender and have a name picked I still called him bean :haha:

We know its a boy so i always refer to him as the wee man, or little lad. Before we knew it was a boy we just alternated between he or she as i just hated using it.

This baby is baby plum. We know she's a girl but the name has stuck now. My others have been peanut, jellybean and squiggle.

One of my pregnancy naps insisted on a nickname (at four weeks, I didn't have the foggiest), and I rolled my eyes and tapped in "Lil Smol." So far, it's between that and "them," now that they're officially an embryo!

My OH nicknamed Emma "Ralph". No idea why! We just called the other kids "the baby".

I did a lot of 'if this baby' before 12 weeks. At 12 weeks we got the 60% that baby was a girl (boy did that prove wrong ! :haha:) and I was calling baby Kairi. Today, we found out that 'she' is actually a 'he' and I haven't quite gotten my head around the fact that this baby's name is officially Sebastian. So, the poor little thing hasn't even got a nickname yet.

We called baby "bean" this time round. Although we now know gender and have a name picked I still called him bean :haha:

That's how DS2 got the nickname Beanie. Our first ultrasound he looked like a kidney bean and now, 7 years later, he's still Beanie. Probably get that right through to adulthood. I can just picture him as a teen when I call him 'Beanie' in front of his mates. He's going to go RED! :rofl:

This time it's known as lemon lol! Each pregnancy one of the fruits from the Ticker has stuck. My first was known as limey until he was born and my second was peachy! We are team yellow too so lemon fits quite nicely!! I'm hoping to find a baby grow with lemons on it hehe!!

Jelly bean/bean/bumpy/baba then when I found out she was a girl little miss/missy

We call my little man our burrito. He gets evicted Monday night if he doesn't come on his own though so we'll see if that sticks with him outside of the womb.

I just called mine "baby" each time. So original :rofl:

Me and partner call "it" baby bear :haha:
He calls me MamaBear aswell so it fits.

I called the last one coconut

We call baby pip even know we know he's a boy and he has a proper name he still gets referred to as pip by all my family and especially my girls.

"The baby" or "it", haha. I'm not really bothered by calling it it. We aren't going to know gender for another two weeks and then I suppose we will refer to it as he/she until we come up with a name, and then it will be known by its name.

We call ours Bump! Our two children always refer to baby as Bump so we do too.

My daughter named the baby "South America"... so that's what we're calling it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->