What do you do after you put LO to bed/cot?

Do bottle then play on a game console with OH or just stay on the comp :lol:

by the time my lo goes to sleep i dont have the energy to do anything!!

:comp:Internet, a nice hot bath:shower: then I sleep!:sleep:

During the day? I play on bnb while she sleeps. At night I spend time with hubby and than go to bed

do the dishes
tidy up kitchen a bit

if hubby at home snuggle up and watch telly and read together
if hubby at work go on internet (cos computer is upstairs)

always mean to get to bed early but never do!

A lovely glass of wine!! (which I hardly ever finish cos i'm too knackered - wishful thinking on my part!)

I run around he house and clean what needs to be cleaned...usually not much as i usualy claen when bubs has his morning nap...go on the internet...watch all my soaps and get a early night...xx

Usually go to sleep!!! As i don't have energy for anything else )))

During the day im on here lol and at night im either:munch: or :dishes: then bedtime

I usually go on the net for an hour or 2, dishes, tv then bed.... but it takes me bloody ages to get to sleep!!! rihanna goes down 9.30pm latest (we're getting there!) and sleeps till 6/7, then up dressed and back down till 11.30 ish.

Thinking of trying her in her own room in a few weeks.... xx

I watch TV, read and look at vacation spots online, lol.

During the day I rush around trying to keep on top of housework, ironing, :iron:, washing, :laundry:, washing up, :dishes:, I enjoy a cup of T :coffee:, call friends for a chin wag, :telephone:, go on the I'net :comp: and during the evening love my glass of red :wine:

i play on bnb & other sites, cook dinner, eat dinner, do dishes, do laundry

I get myself dinner depending on whether i have it with kids, tidy there toys away and make sure the place doesn't look too bad, put a load of washing on, attmept to do the dishes if i can be bovered, come on bnb and facebook while i wait for OH to get in from work, he strolls in around 10ish, natter maybe watch tele make sure the pram is ready if i have toddler group the next day as i have to leave house before 9 and collapse into bed sometime after 12!! x

during the day i get jobs done or play on here at night time i go to bed x

Clean? What's that? When Charlotte goes down for the night...so do I!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->