What do you do for fun?

Eve

Reaction score
What is your idea of fun, what do you do for a hobby?

I paint (haven't in a while though) and it really helps me relax and unwind. Other than that, I'm on bnb when I get a bit of time to myself ;)
I'd love to start knitting/crocheting but don't know anyone who could teach me.

I like to cross stitch and colour in some adult ( or kids) colouring books. I also like to make lists. It all helps me chill out.

I love to read, especially when it's cold out. All curled up with a blanket and a hot chocolate. But with dd still waking up multiple times a night I just can't get into it if I have to keep stopping.

And I like baking. But rarely have time anymore. So save it for birthdays or occasions.
And running. I started running earlier this year and it was so much fun. But now it's too cold and iv watched one too many crime shows to go first or last thing.

Just read. :book: There's not much for "me" to do anymore unfortunately.

I like reading, making lists of things as well, cooking and baking.
I taught myself to crochet from watching YouTube videos, give it a go :D

I dance. Well I did before pregnancy gave me a bad back and a dodgy pelvis :haha: I hope to get back to it after bubba is here though.

I love to read too, take walks in the countryside, and shop :lol:

I used to love baking but since having both kids i never have time to! Need to get back into it one day

I go through phases of doing cross stitch and reading.

At the weekend, I like to go geocaching with the kids. It's quite addictive.

ive just started playing netball again, otherwise it's just TV and being with my family lol.

Maybe I'll pick up the basics and give it a try from youtube.

Tv here too :haha: I do like baking but hate the mess.

Geo-caching is fun!

I love a good naughty book :blush: in the tub, with some wine.

I cross stitch too - I'm doing a huge one atm that's going to take months and months.

I also like to knit, binge read, listen to podcasts, follow astronomy (not astrology) and watch tv series when I get the tv to myself :haha:

I like to build stuff. I'm building a playhouse/reading loft for dd for Christmas right now and I could spend all day out in the garage working on it; except that I can't becasue I have dd all day LOL So nap time and bed time I usually get to work. I also love yard work. Both of those things are stress relievers for me too.

I used to crochet. I wasn't very good at it though, but I made a couple afghans. It can get addicting, and I always thought it was very relaxing. Give it a go. I've learned how to do a lot of different things from watching YouTube.

I go to an exercise class called Insanity once, twice or sometimes three times a week.. I haven't been able to go since finding out about this pregnancy, as it's too intense to do whilst pregnant! I do miss it, a lot. :( Hoping to get back into it after baby arrives though, it'll help me to get back in shape at least. :)

Right now, all I do in my spare time is lie on the couch and rest my sore back/hips.

Aside from that I like to read. I used to love cross stitching as a child, may try it again

Spare time?!? I can't stay in the house for long periods of time - I need to get out every day, even if it is just to Asda. I go out to the town centre with my mum quite a lot.

Indoors, I just sit and play with my baby and my dog LOL. It's really sad actually, she's only 6 weeks yet I sit and read books to her. When she goes to bed I just sit and watch tv with my oh.

Before she was born I was into some crafty things. I made lots of things for her room (a wall art thing of her name, a cot mobile etc) I also did deco patch - I remodelled a chair which was fun, and I like those adult colouring books. I'm not super good at crafty things but I do enjoy it.

Spare time?!? I can't stay in the house for long periods of time - I need to get out every day, even if it is just to Asda. I go out to the town centre with my mum quite a lot.

Indoors, I just sit and play with my baby and my dog LOL.its really sad actually, she's only 6 weeks yet I sit and read books to her. When she goes to bed I just sit and watch tv with my oh.

Before she was born I was into some crafty things. I made lots of things for her room (a wall art thing of her name, a cot mobile etc) I also did deco patch - I remodelled a chair which was fun, and I like those adult colouring books. I'm not super good at crafty things but I do enjoy it.

Nothing at all sad about reading to a 6 week old! I read a bedtime story to my lo from day one and now she loves to read. Well done you. :thumbup:

I'm not very crafty :haha:

Definitely not sad at all to be reading to your 6 week old :hugs: It's so good for them!

You know what else i used to like doing for fun? Sleeping. Like not sleeping 4 hours to survive. But sleeping a whole 8 hours. That used to be fun.

Can I count napping as a hobby? It's all I ever seem to do these days!

I pole dance :haha: I do like the odd crafty project though, I go through so many phases, I like gluing stuff to shoes and glasses but I haven't touched anything since last Christmas :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->