What do you do for fun?

Oh yeah, I like sleeping too. Like A LOT :haha: I get 8 hours a night though usually (my kids are older).

Napping is definitely a hobby!

Pole dancing sounds fun :)

I'm learning to pole dance ! Been doing it for the past 7 months and I'm hooked !

Don't get to do as much at the moment but love anything outdoorsy and sporty. Dog walking, hiking, mountain biking, anything on water, swimming.

Indoors I go through phases of doing cross stitch, reading, puzzle books, dvd's/series anything historical or period dramas. Also used to love cooking and baking, but don't get to spend a lot of time doing that now.

I really enjoy sewing but haven't done it regularly in a long time, tend to get distracted by the internet or TV as it's 'easier' but once I start I get really into it :)

I've never been able to sew. I tried once and failed miserably. :haha:

I go to the gym, I have a book club on fb and we meet from time to time, I have a health coaching page on fb, I also help in some charity work. I like to take short courses from time to time.

I'd love to be into fitness!

When I get 'Me time' it usually involves doing something like shopping, coffee/food/drinks with friends, nice long soak in the bath, paint my nails/have a bit of a pamper, watch netflix/series for hours on end :blush:, go for a run/walk with the dog, read a book/magazine.
I love to bake too but usually do that with the kids because they love it too!

I've just enrolled onto a Latin module...I'm hoping it'll be fun.... :/

I'm learning to pole dance ! Been doing it for the past 7 months and I'm hooked !

Woo HOO!!!!! It's the future :haha: I'm training to be an instructor now, I must be crackers

Tbh I don't have any real hobbies. My oh keeps saying I need something...

It kinda went downhill when I had PND with ds1, I stopped doing anything I found remotely interesting. I loved reading but I found it it made my brain really engaged rather than relaxed. I used to get so hooked with books.
I used to love drawing but my confidence is knocked. Every time I try to start I never finish.
I guess all I really do is watch tv...

Shopping, coffee, drinks, friends... wow that sounds so nice! I miss that!

Tbh I don't have any real hobbies. My oh keeps saying I need something...

It kinda went downhill when I had PND with ds1, I stopped doing anything I found remotely interesting. I loved reading but I found it it made my brain really engaged rather than relaxed. I used to get so hooked with books.
I used to love drawing but my confidence is knocked. Every time I try to start I never finish.
I guess all I really do is watch tv...

:hugs: You should try painting, just things for the kids or something, get some of your confidence back! x

I love card making and would really like to be doing more of it, or even get paid for it! How nice to be paid for something you're doing for fun anyway...

I recently started knitting and making paper crafts, getting seriously bored on my days off so it kills a bit of time. We just got a puppy so he's keeping me occupied now.

Making cards and knitting sounds like great hobbies and getting paid for making the cards would be even better :haha:

I like to read, catch up on my DVR'd shows, go shopping without the kids once in a while where I can just stroll along with a Starbucks coffee....yep.

Now shopping without kids and a starbucks sounds very nice! May do that this weekend when out with mum!

Honestly I don't get a lot of time to myself. But I do enjoy -

Reading
Cooking
Baking
Drinking (naughty!)

I spend a lot of time online too x

I'm online a lot too. I go on here, FB and I read a lot of different things online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->