What do you do when you're bored?

Play on my iPhone
Go for a walk
Go for a bath
Random websites on my laptop (clothes / baby things / Daily Fail / Facebook)

I'm the only one that's entirely addicted to Candy Crush Saga then? I have no time to be bored when there are candies to crush!

i put the laptop on and watch films normally if im bored.
or play sim city if kids are content to come upstairs to play so i can use hubbys desktop.
doesnt happen very often though

I'm never bored! So much to do during the day and come the evening when my son's in bed i'm putting toys away, beautifying myself, cooking my husbands dinner and then getting an early night :lol:.

Come on bnb, flick through threads hoping that something intersting pops up :p

Come on bnb, read, paint my nails x

Have a long bath, make a cuppa, call my mum. If all else fails watch some dross on tv. I'm an only child so rarely get too bored as I enjoy time alone.

I don't get a spare minute all week so no chance of me getting bored! At the moment I'm either on placement, writing assignments, spending time with LO or cooking/cleaning etc!

If I was bored though I'd probably read a good book :)

I play video games, do my nails, read a book, or masturbate. LOL.

Read, shop online, do my nails, message my husband (usually nagging him that i'm bored...), eat :blush:, text/call a friend or my mum...

I read, used to write but had serious writers block for ages now, "window shop" for my dream house lol, go on pinterest haha or watch something x

I play Facebook games when I'm bored. Although I'm rarely bored these days. :lol:

I play Street Fighter if the boys will let me put it on the TV without wanting me to turn on one of their shows if they see me with the remote :lol:

Facebook games, BnB, eat(just demolished a packet of Tuc crackers :shock: ) or The Sims 3

Xbox tv gym and reading unless things need doing. I very rarely get bored

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->