What do you do while breastfeeding?

Hanna

Reaction score
Now that I am used to breastfeeding, i tend to surf the net and end up buying lots of nice stuff for my lo.
How about you?

cook, surf the net watch tv play with lo, anything i can do with 1 hand

I normally watch tv or go on the internet on my phone! I find it too awkward to sit at the computer while feeding LO xx

Read a book, watch TV, surf the internet, play World of Warcraft (badly one handed) -Depends on my mood really.

play World of Warcraft (badly one handed)

I tried this when she was younger, and pretty much spent all the time on follow on OH!

When I'm feeding I usually watch TV or sit at the PC on the net. I also feed her in the sling so I can do a lot of one-handed walking activities. I can't do anything that involves bending over cos she try's to grip tighter to avoid loosing her latch.

Watch tv, read or surf the Internet, either on my iPhone or laptop.

How the heck can you cook while feeding?

I normally go on here or facebook on my iPhone especially at night it helps keep me awake

during the day i surf the net and at night i read or play DS to keep me awake (he feeds for hours during the night)

I usually come on here :haha: or look for nice things to get LO :)

My iPhone is my saviour while bf'ing! I can surf the net, play games, and it keeps me awake during night feeds. Love it!

Watch TV, go on the internet on the laptop or my phone, text or use the phone.

txt with a friend or DH or watch tv mostly when feeding its hard to hold EJ when at the computer caus hes so big he doesnt like being on my knee in the chair we use lol hes getting really heavy to hold while feeding too so i dont tend to walk much even with a sling to help carry his weight but we have it sorted so he can lay on the pillow on my knee on the sofa and feed and i can use both hands to read to Nate or play with him with simple toys

I either just snuggle with lo or surf the net on my iPhone. xx

Surf the net or watch TV during the day.
Read a book or just snuggle in the evening.
Sleep at night. :)

My LO is a little monkey, if the tv is on, he wants to watch it and not feed!!! I play games on the mobile!!!

I have a fab feeding chair and footstool in the living room. I always have the TV on - accept for night feeds - I like The Wright Stuff, This Morning and property programmes (Escape to the Country and Location, Location, Location etc). My iPhone keeps me sane (email, surfing etc): much easier to use with one hand - I am feeding now :) ). I sometimes read books/magazines, but it can be a bit awkward with one hand...

QT

i like to use the time to sit and sort out photos ,something i should have done as i went along over the years as there are 1000s on my pc! other than that i come on here, shop online for baby clothes/housey things or just watch tv x

I can do just about anything while feeding. I've even done the dishes. :haha: Emma is so light and she has phases where she wants to clusterfeed or doesn't want put down so you really learn to multitask. I can do just about any household chore while she feeds. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->