What do you do while breastfeeding?

Surf the net, watch some of the many tv programmes I have Sky+ whilst pregnant, read a magazine. In the middle of the night I sit and watch him feeding as I just use a little night light so not enough light really.

I used to go on the internet or read a book - but now Thomas won't let me do anything else so I have to just snuggle with him. If I try to do anything else he is pulling off to see what I am up to, LOL, he's very nosy these days! His feeds are only short now though so I don't mind just focusing on him and enjoying the cuddles.

I used to go on the internet or read a book - but now Thomas won't let me do anything else so I have to just snuggle with him. If I try to do anything else he is pulling off to see what I am up to, LOL, he's very nosy these days! His feeds are only short now though so I don't mind just focusing on him and enjoying the cuddles.

ame here Polaris, Abigail won't feed now if I am on the computer, phone, even if I am reading the paper! I even have trouble getting her to feed if I'm sitting near the window, she is just SO distracted! I think maybe this is why she feeds so much at night still, she doesn't take enough in the day becasue she's always too busy being nosey!

Same with my Thomas, I love that special time we have.

I had my wife using SesameReader (Look up "Sesame Reader" on Google Play) to read while breastfeeding. The application allowed her to turn pages in a hands-free fashion, thus eliminating the need for a complex pillow structure :happydance:

Do you think having the iPhone/ iPad quite close to th baby is dangerous? I always feel guilty and during the day read magazines instead of the iPhone.

What an odd reason to join a forum and resurrect a very old post. odedbendov you wouldn't happen to have a financial reason for promoting "Sesame Reader" would you?!

As for me..... I have stopped playing WoW and moved onto Rift a while ago, but have managed to learn how to position baby to have both hands free for playing. I still nurse at the pc a lot..... though a different baby who isn't even really a baby any more as he's almost 2, and the "baby" mentioned earlier in the post is not that far off 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->