What do you eat for breakfast?

MiniKiwi

Reaction score
Looking for breakfast ideas for myself. I'm a vegetarian and don't like sweet foods.. I'm not into cereal and don't like bread. Not sure what else that leaves me :haha:

Even if it's sweet or meaty, tell me what you have for breakfast and I might get some ideas. At the moment I usually just have five cups of coffee :rofl:

I have salty porridge, then a banana and a skinny latte every single day! Breakfast bore :haha: Now and then at weekends I'll have a bagel with smoked bacon and tomato or scrambled eggs and toast. Do you like eggs? I love eggs cooked anyway - omelettes are a good option.

I'm vegetarian too:)

I tend to eat light at breakfast. Can't stomach dry or heavy foods in the morning for some reason.

I have a yogurt and a banana usually.
Smoothies are pretty good too

I try and mix it up because I get bored with breakfasts very quickly, although I do eat a banana most days...but for you I'd suggest eggs, or breakfast burritos/quesadillas?

Toast, eggs, yogurt and fruit, pancakes sometimes

Usually it's a rush do I just have coffee and wait until 11 and have an early lunch

Porridge made with skim milk and then a small pot of yogurt mixed in after porridge has been cooked.

I don't eat breakfast :blush:

But when I do I to for:

- green smoothie/juice
- 1 banana + 2 dates + some raw nuts
- home made granola with almond/ coconut milk

Sometimes I eat a veggie omelette without cheese, cooked greens & veggies in olive oil or a boiled egg with a salad on the side.

I'm a baddie for often skipping breakfast! Atm I'm having a cadbury's yogurt and a Nurtigain breakfast bar and have had breakfast everyday this week.

I don't always eat breakfast I'm really bad for skipping it. I sometimes have crumpets , currant Teacakes, toast with honey or porridge with honey. I always have a cup of coffee! Sometimes I just have a breakfast bar x

I didnt bother before I got pregnant just went straight into lunch. Now I cant do that so I usually have toast or weetabix xx

Weetabix with banana or strawberries. I used to love Cheerios (still do ) but not really aloud on my diet:nope:

If my partner and I are off at the same weekend, we will have something cooked, so bacon roll or fried egg roll or boiled eggs, or poached eggs or mushroom and cheese omelettes..........all a very rare treat.

I just have coffee - really bad! But I used to do bran flakes and chopped up fruit. Might start doing oily fish on toast a couple of times a week too.

Couscous with fruit or yogurt. Sounds strange but its really nice.

Really boring here I have toast every morning with butter or jam or marmalade

On a Sunday we have bacon/sausage sandwiches

4 cups of black coffee and sometimes some honeydew melon. So bad!

Buutttt if I were to eat a proper breakfast id probably eat something like grilled tomatoes with avocado and oily fish. I think most breakfasts these days are so sugary they may as well be dessert, it's so bad!

Usually a protein shake, occasionally I will have smoked salmon, egg and salad on toast with green juice.

I have yoghurt and fruit on a work morning and on a weekend i tend to have omlette or bacon and scrambled eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->