What do you eat for breakfast?

Most of time i dont get time to eat breakfast but when i do i either have 2 slices of toast or cereal. Sometimes i have a bowl of mixed fruit

Weekdays I always have a glass of orange and pineapple juice (OH makes it the night before, the whole orange and pineapple mashed up with the immersion blender so as not to lose the fibre) and a smoothie that OH also makes the night before - banana, yoghurt, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds. I also usually have my breakfast when he comes home for lunch so often end up having bacon and eggs as well.

Weekends I'll have banana, muesli and yoghurt all mixed together, or maybe pancakes if I can be arsed.

I'm vegetarian too. But I'm never hungry in the morning so I just have a piece of fruit. If I wake up later and am hungry I like plain greek yogurt with fruit and some nuts.

I eat cereal almost every day, lol. But I also like peanut butter toast, bagels and cream cheese, waffles, French toast, breakfast drinks and the occasional sausage egg and cheese biscuit even though I take off the sausage? Lol. I used to never be a big breakfast eater but since having my daughter I get up a lot earlier than I used to obviously so I get hungry.

I'm not a breakfast person so I go for something quick - a yeo valley yoghurt (my fave is the honey greek yoghurt) and a piece of fruit, usually a banana. If I'm in the mood I'll have scrambled eggs and toast. I've found a nice recipe for an omelette which I may try :)

I generally don't eat breakfast. But, if I do, it's usually a pack of breakfast biscuit things in the car on the way to work and maybe a banana or some plums. At home, I may occasionally have toast, often with just some spread, sometimes with peanut butter.

I either have a bowl of oatmeal with ground cinnamon sprinkled on top, or boiled eggs with mushrooms.

I usually have yoghurt and chopped fruit, breakfast biscuits or toast/ bagel

At the weekend we have hot breakfasts like bacon sandwiches or scrambled eggs. Pretty boring really x

I always have cereal, usually weetabix

I'm so boring, i usually have toast or a yogurt poured over fruit with a cup of tea.

If I have time, I like to scramble some eggs with garlic & season salt, onion, bell pepper and tomato. top with shredded cheese. Sometimes I wrap it into a breakfast burrito or use toast to make a sandwich, but usually just scoop it into a bowl and use a fork.

and I've been wanting to try this egg dish since I came across it. It's called shaksuka: https://theshiksa.com/2010/07/28/summer-2010-travel-blog-shakshuka/

But mostly I don't have much. I try to get chores done early, so between that and bay I don't get much until lunch time.

Usually oats that have been soaked in some apple juice overnight, natural yoghurt and whatever fruit we have in. Weekend breakfasts are usually boiled egg and toast or a bacon roll.

Avocado on toast or smoked salmon & eggs. If I haven't got time it's usually just fruit & a glass of water with a squeeze of lemon.

My fave breakfasts are -

porridge with cinnamon and grated apple
pancakes with raisins and lemon juice
bacon and mushroom sandwiches
full english breakfast
bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon
fruit salad and yog
crumpets
Homemade fruity flapjacks

A lady on here has bread with cream cheese, frozen berries and a little brown sugar, grilled.
I am trying that this week

xx

My breakfast on the week days is rushed. So normally have a bowl of cheerios. At the weekends I have eggs of some form.Also have bagels with ham and cheese spread all with a cup of tea.

I'm rubbish at eating breakfast so it's usually a yoghurt or something quick. I'm on a day off today so just had beans on toast for lunch/breakfast

On a work day i usually have some yoghurt or an apple/ banana/tangerine

Weekends or on a day off we dont really have breakfast. We do a brunch thingy with sandwiches or pancakes or we go straight for lunch

I have porridge and occasionally toast...nothing exciting here! xx

Cereal usually, though I do love yoghurt with banana in it! We don't normally do a cooked breakfast for breakfast - we would have that at lunchtime hehe.

Also if my cereal has loads of sugar in, does that mean I can give it all up and have cake for breakie ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->