What do you eat for breakfast?

Usually a coffee, but the last few weeks I have been making an effort to make a green juice or a smoothie from frozen banana, frozen strawberries, almond milk and chia seeds

Usually a granola bar, but if I have time we'll have bacon, eggs, toast or turkey sausage. If we go out we'll get waffles and hashbrowns sometimes. Mmm I love hashbrowns. Now I want some, haha. Sometimes I have donuts or grits with butter. Do you eat grits? Oh and of course coffee, but I'm not drinking caffeine right now thanks to breastfeeding.

I've been really awful this month and had a piece of king cake some days. It's Mardi Gras season here! (It's like a giant cinnamon roll with colored icing.)

Generally have cornflakes, but failing that I have a cuppa coffee with some biscuits. Theres an all you can eat breakfast place up the road though, and there fry up is lovelyyyyyy...so sometimes go full hog on the weekend with my OH x

Cup of tea at 7am, double espresso at 9am and then Small porridge or a slim fast.I don't do food early and there's no more caffeine after the coffee x

I had this:

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2549/20minute-rice-supper

For dinner last night and it was delicious reheated for breakfast. If you like fish you could make proper kedgeree which is also very tasty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->