What do you eat for New Years dinner?

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
I'm struggling to find what to make and need to go shopping. Any ideas?

We're having buffet party food from M&S; nice and easy, stick it int he oven and ready in about 10 minutes. We're at a party in the early evening so want to be able to just come in and have something when the kids are in bed. Other years we've cooked a gammon and had that with roast potatoes and lots of veg, then had the left over gammon in rolls for lunch on new years day. Or stuff I can put in the slow cooker if we're out earlier on (chilli, curry, spag bol etc), nothing special.

I might make a roast dinner but don't have anything in particular planned.

We are doing a meat and cheese plate and some friends are bringing another party style dish. Probably will make something else up but in undecided.

We struggled to decide on what to have. We are going with party food easy and the girls will have it too!

We usually have a roast. Sean says he's doing gammon this year (I cooked Christmas dinner).

We have a roast, im having a 3 bird roast thingy.
Last year we had guests, and too much wine, ended in a cream fight and a terrible hangover the next day. Never again!

OH has made a steak pie. We will have it with roast n mashed potatoes and lots of veg.

Whatever we fancy boys have asked for toad in the hole so that's what we will be having

It's my sisters birthday so we always have a Chinese takeaway again and birthday cake for after

Children have had sausages and mash and we're having duck, potatoes and veg with tiramisu. We normally had m&s two dine in but we didn't like the choices this time

We had lasagne and then buffet food (pizza, sataybwrc) at about 11 when people were over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->