What do you eat??

My two cravings this week are ruffles sour cream & bacon chips and twizzlers cherry nibs which is not helping at all because I live in Scotland now, not Canada. Grrr!

Now the nausea's hit big time, I'm finding it hard to enjoy food and my taste has changed in the last few weeks. At the moment, I prefer savoury/salty/cheesy. I am enjoying meat, especially sausages, but they have to be over-cooked. I remember people saying they had to eat stuff hot with ms and I agree with that atm. Not sure why it makes it better?! Oh and with all three pregnancies I HAVE to have a big glass of milk after my dinner -it makes me ridiculously happy!

LittleLala- what on earth are fizzy lollies?? I've never heard of them over here.

Haha. Well... They are lollies that fizz in your mouth. There a lots of different types of them over here... Fruit tingles are popular... At the moment I'm very into the fizzy pez. I can't believe you've never had fizzy lollies! They are the best. I suppose they are like candy with bicarbonate soda in them? Lol

That's amazing about your ds's tastes! I'd be interested how it turns out this time :)

Haha. Well... They are lollies that fizz in your mouth. There a lots of different types of them over here... Fruit tingles are popular... At the moment I'm very into the fizzy pez. I can't believe you've never had fizzy lollies! They are the best. I suppose they are like candy with bicarbonate soda in them? Lol

Interesting! Are you in the UK? I swear I have never heard of them! I'm in the U.S. The closest thing I can think of that I've had is pop rocks.

I want a double double animal style with onions and animal fries and a large root beer to wash it down! Or taco bell soft tacos. Mmmm or a super burrito with lengua!!

What I actually eat... whole grains... lean meats... no fast food... organic everything... Assuming I can even eat. I caved today and am making Kraft Mac n Cheese. I don't care that my pregnancy book said NO!!! everything else makes me want to die right now.... NOPE can't eat this either... so hungry but so sick....

And a coworker brought deviled eggs for Friday treats. I ate one. I don't even care that it is inconclusively safe/unsafe. It was so good. The first thing I enjoyed eating since Sunday.

Interesting! Are you in the UK? I swear I have never heard of them! I'm in the U.S. The closest thing I can think of that I've had is pop rocks.

Haha nope, I'm in Australia. Fizzy types of lollies are the best lollies, haha! Man I used to love pop rocks as a kid!! But the things I'm talking about are different to those.
It's funny, I always hear about USA having soooo many types of candy/fast food/foods we don't get in general over here, so I just assumed you guys would get these.

Herdingdogs: I know animal style has to do with In & Out. But what exactly does it mean to order it animal style? I'm on the U.S. east coast, so we don't have In and Out burger here, only had it a few times when I visit Cali.

LittleLala: I'm going to have to look and see if anyone sells those fizzy lollipops around here.

So funny how everyone is SO different with their tastes during pregnancy! I also noticed last time that some things changed my taste preferences even after pregnancy, too (like I started like black olives and provolone cheese which I didn't like before my first pregnancy).

Ajos: Funny, I have to have a lot of things cold. Like veggies- I want them cold and unseasoned (the ones I can actually eat). It seems food temperature is another taste preference that can change in pregnancy, too :)

Just had the yummiest lunch. So yummy I feel like I could have seconds, but won't. King crab chowder with sweet corn and cracked black pepper and a side of toasted English muffins with American cheese melted on top.

I am so jealous. Wish I could eat and enjoy something :cry::cry:

Herdingdogs: I know animal style has to do with In & Out. But what exactly does it mean to order it animal style? I'm on the U.S. east coast, so we don't have In and Out burger here, only had it a few times when I visit Cali.

In N Out has a not so secret secret menu haha. Animal style *from what I see me eating* appears to be a mixture of their special sauce, chopped onions, and who knows what else. So instead of having just frieda - your fries have a layer of melted cheese, the special sauce they put on the burgers, and finely chopped grilled onions. They can make a burger animal style, too. I imagine it just means more sauce and the onions. I usually skip that though and save it for the fries.

I am so jealous. Wish I could eat and enjoy something :cry::cry:

I'm sorry, choc! That was me with my last pregnancy. I was horribly sick! I'd even have to eat several different things and spit them out until I found something I could stand to swallow. I couldn't enjoy food, really, until sometime in the second trimester. But the being able to enjoy food thing does come back! Hang in there!

In N Out has a not so secret secret menu haha. Animal style *from what I see me eating* appears to be a mixture of their special sauce, chopped onions, and who knows what else. So instead of having just frieda - your fries have a layer of melted cheese, the special sauce they put on the burgers, and finely chopped grilled onions. They can make a burger animal style, too. I imagine it just means more sauce and the onions. I usually skip that though and save it for the fries.

That actually sounds gross to me right now, lol! But then again, I've never been one to like sauce on things much. And currently I'm extra weird with foods! I normally love veggies, but today I had to force myself to eat some. Put them in a meat wrap so I could hide them in there... nope, didn't fool my body, though. Made me feel super sick afterwards.

Yeah, I almost lost what little I could stomach at breakfast while I was typing that. Normally, I drool over it and crave it. So good. You should try it when you're not pregnant lol. It's really good.

You'll come around Choc!

I can't get enough of any type of pepper still. Orange juice has been a big craving too. And eggs with avocado!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->