What do you get OH for valentines day <3

Stevensmummyx

Mum of 2 boys and one surprise bump
Reaction score
I'm Stuck for what to get OH? What do you ladies get your OH

And does anyone know any decent v.day poems lol?
Thanks ladies :flower: xx

ummm if you google there is some poems that come up!

what i got my OH is not a traditional soppy gift, as my OH (ANd me haha) are into our movies and him his movies with superheros etc iron man, transformers, green latern etc.

I got him a tshirt that makes it look like he is green lantern, and wrote that he is the only superhero i need.

good luck! hope its a fabulous day!

I love the super hero idea lol!!

Having a look on google as we speak lol! X

i know i have a winner as long as its to do with one of those lot! hhaha only thing is i get all emotional and teary and he thinks i am a div! haha

cant wait for him to see it! hope he likes it! and his card is just hilarous!

says

HOney after tonight you going to feel like our local chippy...

and inside it says - a battered sausage!

haha cracked me up when i read it!

x

I bought DH a watch and a laptop lap desk. I was planning on the watch and then he started looking for one, so I told him to wait. He asked for the laptop desk around Christmas, so I just got one now. I also picked up a small frame for a couple of wedding pictures for his desk. Some men may not appreciate that, but I know he does.

Happy V-day ladies!! hope its special and filled with love!! not just today but everyday!
xx

Nothing x
We dont really do Valentines day x tbh we're both at work all day & have 2 yr old so cant go out for dinner x For me Christmas & birthdays are for gifts x Its nice to get a card but something that didnt cost anything means more to me x Like this morning DH put little notes around the house & one on the steering wheel in the car telling me to put the cd player on & when I did he'd put our wedding song on it & our first dance song x Made me well up x

Awww that's lovely!! I just got oh a boyfriend teddy and a mug that says perfect man!!

Happy valentines day girls! Hope you all have a good one xxx

This year I got my OH a card,sweets and a love plaque. We dont really bother that much about Valentines day.

Didn't get him anything, made him a love hear shaped chocolate brownie, and ate it myself today :haha:

I'd decided I was fed up of tryin to make an effort then feeling dissapointed because he doesn't make an effort.. So nothing!

:haha: oh aren't we romantic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->