what do you get upto at night?

OH usually goes to bed at the same time as Maria so I finish tidying up the kitchen etc and then mess about on the computer until I go to bed usually. At weekends we'll usually go to sauna and then me and OH will play a game together or watch something. At the moment they are showing old Bond films on telly on Saturday evenings so we watch that together usually.

Once baby's down and the cleaning up is done, my first priority is usually a shower. After that, I'll just watch an episode of one of my shows (gotta love DVR), or a movie. But I'll read or cross-stitch at the same time, or fold laundry. I've never been one to stare mindlessly at a TV. I'll only sit through a movie uninterrupted if I go to a theater.

my DH works back shift so I'm usually on my own in the evening and once my LO is in bed I'll just watch tv, eat, read, aimlessly browse the internet! if my DH isn't working we eat dinner together and watch something :) sometimes I'll go to a friend's or out for drinks if he's in to watch LO though this has only started happening recently. I also sometimes have a friend/friends over. even when I'm not doing anything I'm never bored though, I'll always find something to read or look at, but I get lonely and would love to have my DH around more in the evening.

We put the three eldest kids to bed (8pm ish) and I put the washing machine and tumble dryer on.

Then DH and I go on our computers whilst I try to settle baby off to sleep, which usually takes until about 10.30pm

Once he has nursed off to sleep in my arms, and I've taken him upstairs to his cot, I come back down and DH and I have some time together on the sofa watching TV serieses. We usually watch 2 episodes a night. What we watch depends on the night. We have a lot of serieses that we watch, so there's almost always something for him to download for us. Sometimes we get a few episodes behind so then we play catch up lol.

(This is our list and tells me which episode we're up to at the moment) :

Currently airing

Presently watching :

Bates Motel - airs Mondays S02E03 (behind)
Warehouse 13 - airs Mondays S05E02
The Originals - airs Tuesdays S01E18
Person of Interest - airs Tuesdays S03E18 (behind)
Supernatural - airs Tuesdays S09E19
Revolution - airs Wednesdays S02E19 - next april 23rd
The 100 - airs Wednesdays S01E05
The Vampire Diaries - airs Thursdays S05E19
Grimm - airs Fridays S03E18
Continuum - airs Sundays S03E06
Resurrection - airs Sundays S01E06
Once Upon A Time - airs Sundays S03E18
Game of Thrones - airs Sundays S04E03 (airs Mondays on Sky Atlantic)

The Tomorrow People - S01E03 (behind)
Helix - S01E05 (behind)

Next to watch :

Atlantis - S01E01
Almost Human - S01E01
Dracula - airs Fridays S01E01
Witches of East End - S01E01
Star-Crossed - S01E01
Believe - S01E01
Da Vinci’s Demons - S01E01

Not Currently Airing (Ones we're up to date with):

True Blood - june 22nd 2014 S07E01
Falling Skies - 22nd june 2014 S04E01
Under The Dome - 30th june S02E01
Haven - S05E01
Teen Wolf - S04E01
The Walking Dead S05E01
Bitten - S02E01

Series we're very behind with:

Arrow
Lost Girl
Being Human UK - S05E01 - S05E06
Misfits - S04E01 - S04E08

New Upcoming Series:

Penny Dreadful - 11th May 2014
The Strain - July 2014
Sense8 - 2014

I might have a cup of hot chocolate or something whilst we watch TV.

Then I take some stuff out of the washing machine (essentials for the next day) and put them on radiators.

Then I check my emails and Facebook, and then DH and I both head up to the bathroom and then bed anywhere between 12pm and 2am depending on how long the "checking emails and Facebook" takes (i.e. if we get distracted whilst surfing the net).

Oh and OCCASIONALLY if baby settles down earlier than 10.30pm, which to be fair is rare, I might practice the piano a little (with headphones) before we watch TV. Usually I only get to practice during the day though, not in the evening.

Once kids are in bed, then we usually chill watching the TV either movies or series. Currently we are watching Game of Thrones, Arrow, Vikings & Once Upon a Time (although OUaT is when DH is on nights).

Sometimes stick the washing on, sort out next batch of homebrew wine, drink wine/lager then go to bed around 10/11pm.

I also check work emails and sort out anything that needs doing. Only work 3 days a week so tend to have to sort things out at the weekend that can't wait.

I go to bed at about half 8 :blush: placements + toddler + assignments = exhaustion, and no time for anything else! Sometimes I sew or watch a film xx

Pretty similar to everyone else. We eat seperately from the kids on week nights cus DH is home too late to eat with us, so we will eat when the kids are in bed and watch tv or a film. Sometimes get a takeaway and we will occasionally play games together on the Xbox.
I always get a foot rub every night too :haha:

Elijah's in bed by 7 so I shower at 7.15ish then get in bed and watch tv or go on my iPad or if there's laundry to do I do that. Occasionally I might go walking with my friend and hopefully be starting Zumba soon. Xx

DH and I are both teachers so we spend time lesson planning after DD goes to bed (he does more than me). If we have time we tend to watch programmes we've Sky+ or occasionally watch a film. We both spend time on the internet browsing about and then we take a bath. Go up to bed sometime after 10 to read for a while then sleep. Wild and exciting eh?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->