What do you girls think?

What a bunch of bull!

What is this teaching their son? It's certainly not teaching him responsibility for his actions.

If my son(s) ever got a girl pregnant, my parenting would certainly not be the way his parents are acting.

:hugs:

I know! my mum wants me to ring them up an ask what there problem is? don't weather its a good idea or not though? maybe it will cause more trouble? x

That was a very mature and responsible thing to do. If no one gets back to you then it's their loss.

Well done for being so brave :)

xxx

I agree with Lee-Anne! Thats terrible!

I mean their son was pretty much old enough to get a girl pregnant and he should be old enough to take some responsibility for that!

They are treating him like a little baby that needs to be protected from the big bad wolf!

And they obviously blame only you and are trying to make it as though they're son is an innocent little victim here!

Umm,hello? You didn't rape him,he was pretty willing I'm sure,it takes two to Tango!

What kind of parents are they teaching their son to duck out all responsibility?Terrible parents.

Yet another evidence that you'll be a better mother to your son at 16 than Adam's mom ever was!
And you'll be so fantastic that he will be the only boy to want to go to soccer games with his mom...A Liverpool fan!

:hug:

I know! my mum wants me to ring them up an ask what there problem is? don't weather its a good idea or not though? maybe it will cause more trouble? x

Well, if she doesn't ring them up today I am quite sure that things are going to get heated soon and it will eventually blow up.

After all that's said and done, you are still being the mature one trying to sort everything out before LO arrives.

I don't know if I'd be that strong or perservering. I'd have told them all to fuck off a long time ago.

just be mindful of your stress levels. things can be blown way out of proportion really quickly. Dont rise to them or things will get heated. If they want to be involved, they will make an effort. You only need to be accomodating, you dont need to be catering for their every whim.

Let them come to you!

ok so i rang, didn't go to plan like i wanted it to haha. heated talk turned into argument and it all came down to her saying - my son is only 15 years old and hes still at school, its not an ideal situation for him to be in. but i said well i'm 16 an still at school, i've sat GCSEs in a hospital bed to make something of myself for my baby but i have still done it, haven't i? an shes like oh well Adams only 15 .. so what, it takes two to make a baby, he is big enough to make a baby but not to take responcibility of his own.

What the hell! i just don't understand whats going on in her head she doesn't make any sense, she cares about Jayden an wants to be there for him an Adam wants to be daddy to his son (big of him hey ha!) but doesn't ring ONCE! to see how Jayden is doing, even though she knew what days i've had scans, check ups an when i've had my complications etc.. an shes like but you have my number, you can ring me!

So angry!! stuck up bitch, so what if hes only 15, he is about to be a dad she better get over it.
He's ringing tonight when he gets in, heck knows what i'l say to him, hes as bad as me when it comes to arguin haha x

You sure you're not prego by the same lad as me Rach lol?? Seriously my ex's family are the same as ur ex's!! KNOBS

I wrote my ex's mum a letter a few months back & she still hasnt replied!! What a cow bag lol

xxx

You sure you're not prego by the same lad as me Rach lol?? Seriously my ex's family are the same as ur ex's!! KNOBS

I wrote my ex's mum a letter a few months back & she still hasnt replied!! What a cow bag lol

xxx

:rofl: you sure she can read?

Shes a right posh cow aswell, compared to her am common as muck ha! she was pissin me right off, told her how i really felt about the bludy situation! x

:rofl: you sure she can read?

Shes a right posh cow aswell, compared to her am common as muck ha! she was pissin me right off, told her how i really felt about the bludy situation! x

Hahaha I know da feeling!! Stus mum acts propa posh & goes on like her family are above everyone but they're really not lol

Just been on the phone to Adam :D .. didn't realize how sexyy!! he sounds on the phone haha, he said he wants to be a dad an he is going to try an be there when Jayden's born but he's got exams in school and then was talking about names an he doesn't like Jayden and said he should be called Adam after him so i told him tuff shit, my babies name is Jayden, so we agreed he could choose a middle name so now his name is .. Jayden Robert Joseph Kyle :D Haha i was like bloody hell more names than anything! never realized how much i missed him until i spoke to him then, i got off an me mum went oh my god you went all shy an everything then :) i can't help it :D xx

Sounds like you're being a hell of a lot more mature than she is! Why does someone need to be with him?! He's Adam's child, not theirs, and he seriously needs to start taking some responsibility and not expecting his parents to do everything for him! You've been the bigger person and given him another chance so you've done everything you can. And don't feel bad for not giving Jayden a daddy - you can do everything that Adam would do with him and more - you'll be a fantastic mum and I have no doubt that he will be a very happy and loved little boy with or without his dad around x

Just been on the phone to Adam :D .. didn't realize how sexyy!! he sounds on the phone haha, he said he wants to be a dad an he is going to try an be there when Jayden's born but he's got exams in school and then was talking about names an he doesn't like Jayden and said he should be called Adam after him so i told him tuff shit, my babies name is Jayden, so we agreed he could choose a middle name so now his name is .. Jayden Robert Joseph Kyle :D Haha i was like bloody hell more names than anything! never realized how much i missed him until i spoke to him then, i got off an me mum went oh my god you went all shy an everything then :) i can't help it :D xx

So glad he's taking more of an interest...his mum needs to stop interfering and let him get on with it! Sounds like he's more mature than she is too!

So glad he's taking more of an interest...his mum needs to stop interfering and let him get on with it! Sounds like he's more mature than she is too!

Lol yeh, he was more botherd about thinking of names haha. but at least i can relax now knowing the truth, that he does want to be there an that i should stop listening to what other people tell me hes saying (which he says is lies). this is trully his last chance, i hope he makes the most of it and doesnt blow it xx

Lol yeh, he was more botherd about thinking of names haha. but at least i can relax now knowing the truth, that he does want to be there an that i should stop listening to what other people tell me hes saying (which he says is lies). this is trully his last chance, i hope he makes the most of it and doesnt blow it xx

I hope so too. He'll be the one missing out if he doesn't x

Me too :D .. he even asked when my next appointment is an he will try to come but the date of my appointment, hes got an exam :( but at least i know he cares, i've never been so happy to say his name ha! xx

I'm so glad Adam is taking responsibility. It'll work out one way or another hun x

No, it's always better to make the first move. If you just wait for everybody else to you'll spend your life wondering. Even if it's rejection you receive, at least you KNOW and you don't go through life wondering what if.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->