What do you girls think?

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
Ok so most of you all know about the troubles I've had with Jayden's daddy. I realized I had to be the one to make the moves.
So i decided ok after all the chances I've given him he shouldn't deserve any more because of the way he has treated me an hasn't showed any affection towards our baby at all, but then the more i thought i decided to give him ONE! last chance before baby is actually born.

Since i can't speak directly to Adam because of his mum and dad (and there whole idea of me putting ideas in Adam's head), i text Adam's mum and told her i wanted us all to meet up and discuss what was going to be done once baby is born.
That was about...2 hours ago and still no word back off them! :hissy:

Once again I'm made to look like the prick for making the first move :dohh:
Have i done the right thing or have i just been sucked in again and getting made to look like a fool :( xxxx

No, you had to try. This just proves once again that you stepped up to be the better person and they didn't do anything. I think you did the right thing.

:hugs:

I think I probably would've done the same you know. I'm forever making the first move about various things and wish I could stop myself but I can't help it.

Just take it as the final message that he truly isn't going to be a part of Jayden's life. Just text them when he's born if you like and leave it at that. By that stage all your attention will be on Jayden anyway.

Saying that, it could just be that they haven't got the message yet.

:hugs: Thanks Rae, just feel like no matter how hard am trying I'm still the bad one! x

I think I probably would've done the same you know. I'm forever making the first move about various things and wish I could stop myself but I can't help it.

Just take it as the final message that he truly isn't going to be a part of Jayden's life. Just text them when he's born if you like and leave it at that. By that stage all your attention will be on Jayden anyway.

Saying that, it could just be that they haven't got the message yet.

But the thing is, me + his mum were textin each other anyway cos she asked why i kept tryin to get hold of adam .. i mean come on durrr! :dohh: bit obvious isnt it? so then i text her sayin i wanted us all to meet up i get NO replies x

No,you acted maturely and responsibly...you gave him one last shot...He has nobody to blame but himself now.

But the thing is, me + his mum were textin each other anyway cos she asked why i kept tryin to get hold of adam .. i mean come on durrr! :dohh: bit obvious isnt it? so then i text her sayin i wanted us all to meet up i get NO replies x
Oh well thats different altogether. She's probably of the opinion if she keeps him away from you it voids him of being the father. He can't hide forever. What happens if Jayden turns 16 and wants to find his Dad? Silly mare.

You did the right thing hun, don't worry. Jayden won't miss out either xx

i would have done the same thing. In the future when they have a wonderful grandson, they can't say that you've been tryin to keep Adam and them out of Jayden's life, because you have been trying to make it work. i really wouldn't worry, don't feel down about it, you definetly did the right thing- it's them who are being the bad ones

I really don't want it to come to Jayden being 16 an having to find his dad, i want his dad to understand it takes two to make a baby an he needs to step up an face it or ... well i don't know x

hunnie, you did the right thing. Leave the ball in his court now. Maybe his mother hasnt seen her son yet so that is why it is taking so long to get back to you.

I wouldnt bother making any more contact tho. They have had their chance.

Hello was just having a nosey over here and saw this!! of course you havent been stupid!! they are the stupid ones for not realising how special this is going to be!! you are also showing how much more mature than them you are by taking the first step and wanting the best for your son!! if they cant appriciate that then they need to grow up and just face the fact that Jayden is coming and they are going to be grandparents regardless! running away from the situation wont change a thing!!

maybe you should turn it around and say to adam - how would you feel if this is how your parents treated you. He may start seeing straight then!!

x

Thanks girls! *HUGS!!!* :D

Just really feel awful for the fact i can't give Jayden a daddy, to do the things other fathers an sons do, like go for a game of footie or take him out to the park you know what i mean? xxx

Hello was just having a nosey over here and saw this!! of course you havent been stupid!! they are the stupid ones for not realising how special this is going to be!! you are also showing how much more mature than them you are by taking the first step and wanting the best for your son!! if they cant appriciate that then they need to grow up and just face the fact that Jayden is coming and they are going to be grandparents regardless! running away from the situation wont change a thing!!

maybe you should turn it around and say to adam - how would you feel if this is how your parents treated you. He may start seeing straight then!!

x

Might give this idea a try! :hug: xx

Just really feel awful for the fact i can't give Jayden a daddy, to do the things other fathers an sons do, like go for a game of footie or take him out to the park you know what i mean? xxx
I completely know what you mean Rach. Luckily for me I have 2 brothers who are more than willing to take up that tasks for themselves as the 'cool' uncles should I have a boy. They may not be the Dad but my baba will be doted on just as much.

I'm perfectly sure Jayden won't feel like he missed out, and hey who knows when you find another guy who takes on Jayden too, he'll do that with him and you'll look back and wonder why you worried so much.

You dont need a man to do that!! my dad left my mum when my little brother was 2 and she does everything for us and more than my dad did!! look at it as you will be the one getting all the extra time with him and seeing him grow and develop!!

x

Soo..They've just text back an said he will come to mine next Saturday with his dad, even though i said i wanted his mum there, i am not sitting in the room with a man who was going to 'get the boys down' to change my mind about keeping the baby! NO CHANCE!

Just text back saying i would prefer his mum to come so just going to have to wait an see how they react. x

Update 1 - They said, Andrea (his mum) is to busy an Adam would prefer to go with his dad anyway so i said TUFF! either that or me an adam meet up on our own.

Update 2 - They said No i would prefer someone to be with Adam. WA THE HELL DO THEY THINK AM GOING TO DO TO HIM! so me mum just text her sayin .. It's down to Adam an Rachel what happens now its there baby an neither me, you or his dad can say how they do things, an if your not happy with that then leave things as they are.

xx

i agree his mum should be there too if it makes you more comfortable. I'd just tell them what i want and leave itup to them. If his mum wont come then tough on them.

Don't give them so many chances andlet them muck you about because you are scared Jayden wont have a dad. Hewill do just fine without him and you never know what will happen in the future. You might fall head over heels with the perfect daddy like person.

If he is this crap about things now, then he is going to be twice as crap once the new baby has worn off.

i agree his mum should be there too if it makes you more comfortable. I'd just tell them what i want and leave it up to them. If his mum wont come then tough on them.

Don't give them so many chances and let them muck you about because you are scared Jayden wont have a dad. He will do just fine without him and you never know what will happen in the future. You might fall head over heels with the perfect daddy like person.

If he is this crap about things now, then he is going to be twice as crap once the new baby has worn off.

What a bunch of bull!

What is this teaching their son? It's certainly not teaching him responsibility for his actions.

If my son(s) ever got a girl pregnant, my parenting would certainly not be the way his parents are acting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->