What do you guy's think of my buggy/pram

bexxie

Reaction score
Hi I have bought this in pink and also have beige covers,
waht do you reckon? Honest opinions please

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bugaboo-Came...8QQihZ020QQcategoryZ66700QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is not the one I have bought just an example so you can see the item

bex

mmm i dont know i dont like it it seems to cot i think idont like it coz it does not have sides if you know what i mean but if ur happy and like it y not !!!

I love it, I wish they done them in twin :D

Great choice :wink:

I really like it, Ilike the way it can be facing you, and has the option of a proper lay flat cot so it doubles as a pram and a buggy, looks really light weight, funky and practicle.

Love it too. Would consider one if we didn't already have pram. :lol:

i love them i have trying to convience matty to buy me one even though i have one,

I really like them its just the big wheels! i HAVE A THINK ABOUT BIG WHEELS, i THINK SMALLER ONES ARE EAIER TO MANOVERE AROUND THE SHOPS AND GET INTO THE CAR. ooops sorry for shouting lol.

looks practicall but i would be shitting myself to walk out in a summers day incase a swarm of bee's came after me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol @ weestar

No you either love it or hate it. What i love though is the carry-cot is spring supension so babies back is well protected and there is the thickest ever mattress in lambswool inside so very soft and cosy. I have made it all up now with sheets and blankets lol looks so sweet with melody bar across with three rabbits,plays classical music so well sweet.

It is so light weight too and easy to manouvre round as can have wheels moved depending where you are walking,so big at back for city and front for woody areas and only two wheels (big ones) if going on the beach (yeah right as if!)

I like the funky colours and am glad i got my hot pink as I dont particulalry want to use the beige bit boring for me as i always wear funky colours myself.

Bex

PMSL @ WEESTAR!!

Not overly keen myself, but it's ok!

I think it is good for a babies back ... but the colours are WAYYYYYY to in yer face ...

I is boring soz :oops:

xxx

I lurve Pink, and it is fantastically girly :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back