What do you have left to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs R

Reaction score
I have loads left to do!

Still in the middle of my pre-Christmas clean, only started wrapping last night, haven't written any Christmas cards (possibly haven't actually bought any yet!) and although I have booked my Tesco shop slot, I haven't actually done it yet. Oh the list goes on!

Anybody waaaaaay of schedule? I'm supposed to be organised this year, but every time I open my wardrobe, boxes fall on my head :wacko:

I need to get a couple of little bits and finish wrapping last few things.

Then will just need to pack everything on Tues before we go to family.

I just need to do my fresh food shop on Tuesday and pick up my turkey on Wednesday from the butchers. I don't do a Christmas clean, I have slight OCD so my house is always kept on top of so my usual day to day clean (which will also happen Christmas Day) and change bedding on Christmas Eve

Couple of bits to get Monday, food shop Tuesday, wrapping to do Mon/Tues and finish Wednesday. Cleaning tomorrow ready for family visit Sunday. Last bits will get done on Mon/Tuesday. No cleaning until 27th bar the necessary lol

I'll just do my regular cleaning as I go as usual. I would never get it done if I tried to do it all before Christmas.

I still have to pick up some things from the grocery and liquor store. There is a bit of wrapping that has to be done too. But I'm doing pretty good this year I think.

I've still got gifts to buy, cards to write and post, food shopping to do, all gifts to wrap, prepare for my littlests birthday (Boxing Day). I'm about half way there!

Pre christmas clean
Make mince pies
Cook our turkey Tuesday (we are away Xmas eve- Boxing Day night)
Sort out presents to take with us
Pack our bags
My asda shop is being delivered Sunday night and there's a few bottles of wine to wrap in it

I've got to get some presents from MIL's house on Christmas Eve and wrap them, and also go food shopping but it's just for the fresh bits I need.

Other than that, I think I'm sorted.

Literally only one thing! My shopping is getting delivered tonight between 10 - 11 and I have to pack it away.

Feeling smug, I'm never this organised at Christmas :haha:

A few bits of wrapping, most of the food shopping and clean up a second hand dolls house ready for Santa to deliver to my wee girl.

I still need to wrap a few presents and then go food shopping on Monday with my mum :coffee:

Still need to buy a gift for a Christmas party tomorrow night. And still waiting on my mom's necklace to be finished and I'll have that to wrap. That's it.

We had the keys to our new house yesterday (finally) so moving day is tomorrow.
We will need to put the Christmas tree up
I still need to buy some little bits for Alex and then all the wrapping on monday night providing the downstairs is all clear and tidy.

laminate to go down tomorrow
need to wrap last few bits
post few bits (yes it's quite late i know)
need to clean and tidy
food shop (not a massive one just bits and bobs)

I have one more present to buy, finished wrapping, almost done just a couple more.. And do a bit of cleaning. I'll be done this weekend :)

I'm so unorganised for this time of year and kids are ill so evenings to do anything have been put on hold but have a list...

Saturday - finish downstairs big clean, wrap family presents.
Sunday - (kids at inlaws) build play kitchen & hide, finish wrapping kids presents, make sure upstairs is decluttered, clean & tidy.
Monday - take anything from Sunday to donate, finish painting birdhouses & canvas' for presents, finish food shop.
Tuesday - Baking day; gingerbread shapes and truffles.
Wednesday - at inlaws for meal so last go over house and change sheets & bedtime put presents out!

Think thats everything. Feels a bit overwhelming as I'm not 100% I'll get any time as my kids and oh are struck with man flu so I'm constantly on the go after them!

I still need to wrap everything, I need to get DH to put hooks in the walls for my curtain tie backs, clean upstairs and do a run to the tip. the tip can wait until after Christmas but needs done before new year.

Erm... I need to change bedsheets on Xmas eve, defrost the turkey, cook the gammon and check we have enough stocking fillers. I also need to wrap the last 4 gifts for my youngest I got today.

I'm so organised, it's quite unsettling, haha!!

I'm getting there! Gotta buy a gift and card for a bday party tomorrow pm, pop into town and laminate some message bookmarks I've written to go inside ds's books he is getting (did special ones for Lily's first Christmas so feel I should do the same for him!), have one last clean of the house, wrap the dogs presents, assemble the kids father Christmas presents (dd- balance bike, ds - garage toy) and wrap the odd little bit for them, then play father Christmas on Christmas eve!

Oh, and if poss, pick up some more eczema cream for Lily!

Then it's just a case of cooking 2 Christmas dinners- one Monday one Thursday!

Still have quite a bit to do!

- wrap all presents (doing tomorrow night with oh whilst Isabelle's having a sleepover at nannies)
- build dolls house and vanity unit
- buy a couple more pressies
- buy and write cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member