What do you have left to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have only few bits to do, surprised myself with how organised I am this year! Have sis-in-law & DH's niece calling tomorrow (they deliver xmas cakes & puddings every year Sat. before xmas!) so I'm cooking them dinner around 4 so will finish cleaning that I started today in the morning & finish wrapping last 2 presents, Sunday might pick up few small bits for DD's stocking, I have some bits got but I'd like a few more :winkwink:fancy a walk around town looking at the lights etc anyway! Am working Monday & Tuesday, xmas eve - change all bed sheets & duvet covers, collect desserts from bakers & call to friends for present exchange (just buy for the kids), Xmas day we're off to SIL's, roll on!!

I have to finish wrapping my son's gifts, clean, finish my ohs, aunt, uncle and nannas gifts and do a food shop. I think that's it. Oh and get through his last therapy of the year on Monday. I think thats it. Seems a lot to me but it will be fine I'm sure.

I am in a right old mess, got a room full of presents to wrap, still got to ice the cake, still got to do the food shopping, still waiting on deliveries and to top it all off, we have had a big distribution to Tesco stores dropped on us at the last minute (run courier business) so i have been sending vans out here there and everywhere for the last 22 hours without any sleep!!! While looking after three kids. And it still isnt over yet :nope:.

Got a few boxes of chocolate to buy for ppl as a token gift from.the girls.
All the wrapping.
Buy for Xmas eve bag for Millie.
X

I've got a a handfull of gifts to wrap.
Lego table for Colin to build

I'm pretty much done apart for that!

I'm sure I've forgotten something though :haha:

Buy a few bits for oh, mum, dad and sister but everything else is purchased and wrapped.

Need to do food shop including gammon, turkey and alcohol.

Clean the whole house but oh will do most of that as he's got 2 weeks off work from today!

Think that's it :)

Presents wrapped just waiting on 2 more to arrive
Clean the house (having friends round on Tuesday for pamper night)
Tonnes of Washing to get done (nothing to do with Christmas but still needs to be done)
No food shopping to do as we're in my mums Christmas Day
Actually amazed how organised I am this year

I am in a right old mess, got a room full of presents to wrap, still got to ice the cake, still got to do the food shopping, still waiting on deliveries and to top it all off, we have had a big distribution to Tesco stores dropped on us at the last minute (run courier business) so i have been sending vans out here there and everywhere for the last 22 hours without any sleep!!! While looking after three kids. And it still isnt over yet :nope:.

oh my gosh I hope you manage sleep soon :hugs:

Presents wrapped just waiting on 2 more to arrive
Clean the house (having friends round on Tuesday for pamper night)
Tonnes of Washing to get done (nothing to do with Christmas but still needs to be done)
No food shopping to do as we're in my mums Christmas Day
Actually amazed how organised I am this year

Just reminded me I've got about 10 loads of laundry to do, will start on that tomorrow. I hate laundry!!!

House needs tidying
Veg needs buying
Last 3 presents (brought last min and late delivery) need wrapping. Have to wrap them today as going round my parents today and obey of them is my dad's.
We Did the food shop yesterday so it's just the veg and last min bits to buy food wise.
It's mainly the house clean, usually we would clean over the weekend what is missed during the week but we are really busy this weekend, so it will all have to be done during the week which is easier said than done. Other than that I feel pretty organised

My shopping is coming tomorrow and then I'm done!

Tuesday will give the house a good clean and change the bedding!

xx

House is a state. . so need to clean
finish santa wrapping
pick up vegetables on Tuesday
buy xmas cards.. send (by hand so not an issue)
put together my xmas hampers.
Make snowman soup
decorate gingerbread house
make cupcakes for hampers
make biscuits for hampers

Food shop is coming today
Wrap husband pressies and Jacob's (including Santa pressies)
Wrap Xmas eve pressies (Pjs)
Clean hoover dust the house
Make Christmas cake - need to tidy up the cupboard first
Change beds
Buy the crusty bread & anything else that's been forgotten on todays Food delivery!

I have to finish wrapping not much to do just a few bits, hopefully I'll finish tonight and tomorrow!
Got to go to town tomorrow and get gift bags, stocking fillers for DH and the rest of the chocolate/wine type presents
Clean the house
Pack our stuff for my mums (going Christmas Day afternoon til Boxing Day)
My tesco shop is coming tomorrow
Charge ds2s tablet before I wrap it and set it up with some apps etc
I think that's about it!
We're going out Christmas Eve to get our party food and Christmas Day breakfast! (Krispy kremes)

My list is slowly getting slower but I never get as much done in a day as I want to!

House wise I need to - finish tidying our bedroom (Xmas pressie central) clean upstairs bathroom and general day to day tidying/cleaning. Beds get changed on Xmas eve morning.
I need to go shopping on Monday evening for the last of the Xmas food and food for Xmas eve/day after boxing day (we aren't here Xmas day or boxing day)
Need to wrap 90% of the pressies, tried to wrap some family ones with the kids around yesterday and that was a big fail!!
And I have two Xmas cakes to ice and decorate but it should only take me a couple or hours.

Writing it down doesn't make it seem so bad but hubby is on late shift sun-tues so I have a few hours each day where I have help and it quickly goes by.

Xx

We've got a few little stocking fillers to wrap, SIL's family's presents to drop off (xmas eve) and the big christmas clean to do (Monday and Tuesday).

But the most important thing is collecting DD's bike from Halfords tomorrow! We were so prepared and bought her bike about 3 months ago. Attempted to build it a couple of nights ago and of course it was faulty. We took it back to the shop to exchange and it was out of stock! So a week before Christmas we were on a mad bike search!

My list:
Finish wrapping
Tidy the whole house
Sort through old toys
Do the food shop (minus the meat, got that)

There's probably more :dohh:

I need to do a big clean when the kids are out

get the sellophane stuff to wrap a hamper

do a small food shop, just goodies and alcohol to see us ubtil new year. Iv plenty meat and meal fillers

buy gift cards tomorrow and post them

get an address and post one more card

change bedding

build one more toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members